Respected Contributor

90 Day Fiance Angela's Mom died

Angela's Mom died. Remember Angela wanted a wedding here so her Mom could be there I don't know if Angela did have another wedding or if Michael ever made it to U.S. 

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/reality-tv/90-day-fiance-angela-deems-mom-has-died-just-days-afte...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Angela's Mom died

Sad news. It's sad when anyone's mom passed away.

Honored Contributor

@sissel  Yes it's very sad. I posted about it on our 90 Day thread last night.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  I watch utube about reality shows and he said it thought might not be true then checked around and it was. I didn't get into the QVC forums all morning so had no idea. I bet they will decate the show to her at the end with the credits. I'm watching it now, glad it's back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sissel wrote:

@colliemom4  I watch utube about reality shows and he said it thought might not be true then checked around and it was. I didn't get into the QVC forums all morning so had no idea. I bet they will decate the show to her at the end with the credits. I'm watching it now, glad it's back.

@sissel  Angela posted that the funeral will be in Georgia this Wednesday. Her mom was in a Florida hospital when she died. It may be close to where Angela lives. I'm watching the show now also.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sissel  Angela posted that the funeral will be in Georgia this Wednesday. Her mom was in a Florida hospital when she died. It may be close to where Angela lives. I'm watching the show now also.

I wonder if Michael is able to be here and then go back.