Trusted Contributor

No thanks, they are  just not holding my interest.  They are all a mess.  I'm over this show.

Honored Contributor

Olga needs to get away from Steven. He's mean and definitely not ready for any of this. I feel sorry for her. On the preview they show Kalani marrying Asuelu, which surprised me. Him riding a bike made me laugh. He does act like a child.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Steven is mean.  Olga would be better off if she had never told him she was pregnant and just had the baby on her own.  I see no future for these two -- or, at least, not a good one.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Yes, already watched.  I'm having a hard time liking this group.  😊

Agreed.  I'm not only having a hard time liking them, but having a hard time even being the slightest bit interested in them!  In the past, I would be excited when the camera would switch from couple to couple, always glad to see what was going on with everyone.  

Now when they switch couples I'm like, oh this pair is up - yawn.  

Trusted Contributor

The only one I feel sorry for is Olga.  If things don’t work out with the rest of the couples, they all have a place to go.  They’re not destitute and have families that care about them.  Steven was abused by his family and he’s going to be an abuser unless he gets help which he won’t.  Where is Olga’s family in all this?  Sad.

Honored Contributor

Steven needs to get it together.  I wouldn't move across the world with him until he got some help.  He is not safe to be with.