Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight?  Where I live its another 30 minutes.  I am watching Colt ask Larissa to marry him,  why on earth did he pick the tallest building to ask her when he knows she is afraid of heights.  What is wrong with him?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Anyone watching tonight?  Where I live its another 30 minutes.  I am watching Colt ask Larissa to marry him,  why on earth did he pick the tallest building to ask her when he knows she is afraid of heights.  What is wrong with him?

@sunshine 919  I watched it. The ring is pretty. I wonder if his mom will live with them once they're married?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I watched it. The ring is pretty. I wonder if his mom will live with them once they're married?

I don't know?  I do know she was arrested for domestic violence.  I just saw the ring and it is really pretty.

Honored Contributor

Yes, already watched.  I'm having a hard time liking this group.  😊

Honored Contributor

Haven't watched 90 Day Fiance since the end of the last bunch.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  Did you know that she was arrested twice and also that she has 3 kids.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Did you know that she was arrested twice and also that she has 3 kids.

😮

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Wow  She is trouble.

The guy in Russia is getting scary.  I kind of thought that she was harsh but after watching tonight she would be better off if he left.  I felt so sorry for her.  All she wanted was peace and quiet and he just would not shut his mouth.  He seems to not care that she is in pain.  I am glad there is a camera crew there.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 ~ Not surprising at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I think ALL of the couples are total train wrecks this time. All of them! These people—especially the guys—are so very screwed up!!!! I think Steven and Olga are, sadly, the most “normal” of the bunch. I’m already addicted to watching these crazy folks to see what happens next.