Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiancé HAPPILY EVER AFTER—August 28 2022

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot about the "Ed speaking engagement" thing.  Who on earth would want him to speak and what in the world is he speaking about?  I can't even imagine.  LOL. 

I didn't know all of that stuff about Yara.  I think she seems full of herself, too, but I wasn't aware that she was posting photos of herself, etc.  

I think Jovi is insecure as well.  When he and Yara first got together, she didn't look as good as she does now.  I guess fake hair and boobs is an ego booster for her.  

I thought what Andrei said about Jovi not being good looking enough for Yara was really mean.  She's not out of his league, in my opinion.  

I like Mrs. Gwen too!

@Citrine1 , I agree about Yara; she really likes herself.  What Andrei said was cruel and nasty.  As if he thinks he's "all that".  Far from it IMO.  

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot about the "Ed speaking engagement" thing.  Who on earth would want him to speak and what in the world is he speaking about?  I can't even imagine.  LOL. 

I didn't know all of that stuff about Yara.  I think she seems full of herself, too, but I wasn't aware that she was posting photos of herself, etc.  

I think Jovi is insecure as well.  When he and Yara first got together, she didn't look as good as she does now.  I guess fake hair and boobs is an ego booster for her.  

I thought what Andrei said about Jovi not being good looking enough for Yara was really mean.  She's not out of his league, in my opinion.  

I like Mrs. Gwen too!

@Citrine1 , I agree about Yara; she really likes herself.  What Andrei said was cruel and nasty.  As if he thinks he's "all that".  Far from it IMO.  

It seems Andrei is jealous of Jovi and Yara. It was wrong of him to say that about Jovi. I wonder if Elizabeth has any regrets about marrying the bully Andrei? I don't like the way he talks to her either and she shouldn't put up with it.

Frequent Contributor

With Sheda and Bilal there are times when I don’t care for either of them. Did anyone hear a short conversation they had where he said he is nervous to have a child with her because she is continually threatening to leave back to her country. I
Would never be able to get those comments out of my head when the threat happens a lot.
Respected Contributor

I was wondering if TLC paid Ed extra to keep things stirred up, for the Tell All? Keeping the people stirred up makes for good conversation.