Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiancé HAPPILY EVER AFTER—August 28 2022

Last night's show seemed to drag on and drove me crazy. What did you all think of Angela in her dollar store sun glasses and gaudy red top? She reminded me of Honey Boo Boo.

The European car trip Jovi and Yara took looked like a thrill a minute with of them stuck in that little car for so many hours.... and I didn't care for how the entire effort to help people was unplanned. I think it's fine to help once you have something organized but don't just run over there. I can see how this would not end well.

Kimberly and Usman - does this woman have a brain? He doesn't care what happens as long as the cash keeps rolling in. 

The Libbey Andrei family all need to calm down. Elizabeth seems like she's checked out. Perhaps she's just tired from being pregnant but is acting different lately IMO.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 I liked her shoes, though I wouldn't be able to wear them. The rest of her outfit was ridiculous. And she thought she looked good!

Esteemed Contributor

I think Sumit is getting tired of Jenny.  I predict he will dump her eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I think Sumit is getting tired of Jenny.  I predict he will dump her eventually.

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. I think he's finally realized he'll never gain his parent's acceptance and wonders if someone her age is worth it. Reality has hit him in the face so to speak lol. Actually it would probably be the best thing that could happen for both of them. I can't see him taking care of her as she ages.

Respected Contributor

Angela's outfit was ridiculous--you can tell she doesn't wear heels very often.

Kim is so stupid.  And the look on Usman's face was kind of priceless when the lawyer told him that A--he couldn't just travel back to Nigeria after he and Kim got married and B--polygamy is illegal in the US and he could lose his green card.  You could see the wheels turning and his hopes of bleeding Kim for all she had going up in smoke.

I really don't care what happens to any of them now--I'm sick of all the yelling.

I do hope Yara comes to her senses though!

Respected Contributor

I noticed on an episode of Pillow Talk, Anny and Robert had baby toys on the bed. I know these shows are taped many months ago, bit does anyone know if those toys are from their baby that died or did they have another baby?

Respected Contributor

Libby says she is hurt by what her sisters have done to her, she should have the same reaction to how her husband talks to her. That is definitely mental abuse. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I noticed on an episode of Pillow Talk, Anny and Robert had baby toys on the bed. I know these shows are taped many months ago, bit does anyone know if those toys are from their baby that died or did they have another baby?

I'm guessing they are from the baby who died.  I think these episodes are more than a few months old -- maybe more like a year.  

Valued Contributor

@DJs mom I would never in a million years put up with a man that yells and curses like that, especiall in front of my child.

Anger management needed immediately!

Respected Contributor

@Eager2Learn the first time he talked to me like that he would have been on the next flight to Moldova. I'm a firm believer you teach people how to treat you. She has accepted it all this time. I feel bad for Eleanor. She'll grow up thinking this is how a man (or any person) treats a woman.