Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiancé HAPPILY EVER AFTER—August 28 2022

I hate that Angela is being given more screen time.  She is a horrible person, she's not funny and she creates her own drama.  There is no way she is 140.  I guess she could be if she isn't very tall.

The reason she looks so old is because she has a terrible lifestyle--she smokes and drinks coke like they are going to quit making it.  Those two things alone would cause aging.  Plus, I don't think she maintains a healthy diet or lifestyle (exercise).  And I'm pretty sure Mr. Canadian is in it for the paycheck.

I was having a hard time paying attention last night so I don't have much to comment on.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I hate that Angela is being given more screen time.  She is a horrible person, she's not funny and she creates her own drama.  There is no way she is 140.  I guess she could be if she isn't very tall.

The reason she looks so old is because she has a terrible lifestyle--she smokes and drinks coke like they are going to quit making it.  Those two things alone would cause aging.  Plus, I don't think she maintains a healthy diet or lifestyle (exercise).  And I'm pretty sure Mr. Canadian is in it for the paycheck.

I was having a hard time paying attention last night so I don't have much to comment on.

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that.  Makes sense.

I actually ended up FFing through most of her segment.

Honored Contributor

Yeah her drinking coke in a yoga class and acting like an idiot. That had to be staged. I believe all of these young men she's after only see $$$ yet she throws herself at them and even her doctors. She's crazy.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yeah her drinking coke in a yoga class and acting like an idiot. That had to be staged. I believe all of these young men she's after only see $$$ yet she throws herself at them and even her doctors. She's crazy.

How much of an embarrassment was that  yoga class thing!  I felt like the lady teaching may have agreed to that hot mess to get some publicity for her class.

Honored Contributor

Elizabeth sounded like she was trying to be sexy or something while singing for the voice coach. I can't quite put my finger on it but I don't think she has the voice for nursery rhymes. Perhaps she's just hoping to become a singer so she thought she's put herself out there on tv.

Apparently Angela can't handle Michael standing up to her and not taking her abuse. He can't talk to other women yet she can attend parties with doctors and take trips to Canada to see an ex-stripper?

I feel so much second hand embarrassment for Jenny. She's a mess with a mess with a loser. He acts like he can't wait to get away from her and of course they have nothing in common. He should have just stayed with his family.

Respected Contributor

Where to start, where to start.  Sigh.

First, Angela is the most disgusting thing ever.  Every single thing about her is vile.  Her looks, her attitude, her habits, her "personality," just pure trash.  Michael had better take a long hike away from this train wreck.  She is absolutely disgusting.

Elizabeth's voice, while much, much better than mine, sounded as if it was two voices when she was singing.  I thought I heard like an echo or something.  Again, better than I could do so I'll give her some credit.  The Raining Berries cafe where Andrrrrrei and Pam met is in my local shopping center.  In fact, I was in there last week grabbing tea as I headed to my nail appointment in the salon directly across the parking lot.  I love seeing my local places so I'm sure I'll see her/them again soon somewhere.  My eyes are always open!

I tolerate Jenny/Sumit though I don't really care at all.  I wish she'd do something with her makeup.  Not flattering.  That hotel, though!  Sumit did a good job booking a good place.

Bilal has a nice family.  Why is he giving Shaeeda so much grief about a baby??  C'mon, dude, step up or she's out.  I like her.

Who'd I miss?  I know I'm missing someone.  (Or am I????!!!!)

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood You ARE missing someone--KIM!!! OMG--the bags under her eyes!!!  She needs plexiderm.  If she was wearing it early in the show, it sweated off by the end.  I thought the bags under my eyes were bad--but I'm 10 years older than she is. Usman had an epiphany that his golden ticket was going to dump him--that's the only reason that he went chasing after her.  I don't understand why she thinks she needs to be married to him.  That whole multiple wives thing is ridiculous.  Does she have the money to fly him back and forth to Nigeria?  And the fact that she was "shocked" to learn that he would love all wives equally--seriously--how did she think that worked?

I'm totally sick of Mahkul and Angela--they are both terrible people.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you mean Michael?  Both Angela and he are horrible people.  But, I find Angela even harder to take for many reasons.  

Respected Contributor

Yes @LindaLatte . I'm making fun of Angela's accent--she calls him Mahkul, not Michael.

And they can both disappear into obscurity as far as I'm concerned.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree.