Respected Contributor

they got married several months ago. why is she having such a hard time deciding if she wants to stay married or get divorce/annulment? it's not fair to either one of them, to keep lives, in limbo.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie  That is so horrible, beyond words.  I noticed that she hardly ever smiles and I wondered why.  Plus she has a terrible disease that, a poster said, gets worse with stress. I wish her well, I really do.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Harvard99. I feel sorry for her too.  When she was younger, she was kidnapped, raped and was almost killed.

Her abductor was caught and  is serving time.

Her life has been difficult.

What??!!! OMG  So sad.

Valued Contributor

OmG  How tragic for her.  Where did you find that out?

Monke~

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes  She lives local to me, so it is the talk of the area since she has been on the show.

The info is online too, if you want to look it up.  She was only 19 at the time.

Valued Contributor

Thank you.  That is just so horrible.

Trusted Contributor

Now learning of her past, that even speaks more to what a  sleeze Jay is.   She certainly didn't need any more heartbreak in her life than she has had.   Now her health is failing too,  my heart goes out to her. 

She hasn't made the best decisions , true- but traumatic events can affect our reasoning sometimes.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

I think Ashley is very pretty and I feel bad that she has that disease.  That is too bad that she got involved with Jay but I think that she was probably vulnerable at the time and she thought that it would work out.  Prayers to her and her family.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Harvard99. I feel sorry for her too.  When she was younger, she was kidnapped, raped and was almost killed.

Her abductor was caught and  is serving time.

Her life has been difficult.

What??!!! OMG  So sad.

Wow!  I'm really shocked too!  It's very sad!  Hope she feels better soon and things work out well for her.

Honored Contributor

I read that she had some sort of surgery today and that her kidneys may heal themselves. Someone started a go fund me page for her and she's received several thousand dollars so far.