Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie I could not agree more. And notice how many of the men find Ukrainian women on dating apps? Also a lot find women in Colombia.

I also wonder why these people (men and women)  can't find someone in their own country/state.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Hi:  I read somewhere that there is a reason they mostly find Ukrainians.  I'm gonna look it up and hopefully find it...   BBL(I don't think I spelled that right.  The name of the country.....  )

Honored Contributor

I think Mohamed and Danielle used each other. It was kind of gross how she brought him over here and couldn't wait to jump his bones lol. I can't stand Molly's loud voice. I think her drinking on Pillow Talk makes her even louder. I don't like a lot of the people on Pillow Talk anymore so I usually don't watch it.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think Mohamed and Danielle used each other. It was kind of gross how she brought him over here and couldn't wait to jump his bones lol. I can't stand Molly's loud voice. I think her drinking on Pillow Talk makes her even louder. I don't like a lot of the people on Pillow Talk anymore so I usually don't watch it.

@colliemom4   I totally agree.  I thought of another irritating voice besides Molly and Gino's.  It's Debbie.  Imagine having all three of them at a party???  LOL

On Pillow Talk,  I like David and Annie, Tim and Veronica (I like his humor), Kenny and Armando, and Loren and Alexei......Some of them have their own shows now, so they can't be bothered on PT anymore.  LOL  Making lots of money.  Did you know Loren is having the third baby???  She was complaining about having 2 under 2 and now she's going to have 3 under 3......  Her youngest is only 8 months old.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I totally agree.  I thought of another irritating voice besides Molly and Gino's.  It's Debbie.  Imagine having all three of them at a party???  LOL

On Pillow Talk,  I like David and Annie, Tim and Veronica (I like his humor), Kenny and Armando, and Loren and Alexei......Some of them have their own shows now, so they can't be bothered on PT anymore.  LOL  Making lots of money.  Did you know Loren is having the third baby???  She was complaining about having 2 under 2 and now she's going to have 3 under 3......  Her youngest is only 8 months old.....

@sophiamarie  Oh yeah, forgot about Debbie's annoying voice. Yikes and no thanks lol. Angela too, she's another big mouth.

I do like the ones you mentioned on Pillow Talk but they put too many on there that I can't stand. I was shocked to hear about Loren's baby # 3 due to her current behavior about the 2 that she has. I hope she's hiring a nanny. I was also surprised to read that she was working in an office until recently. She said she drove an hour to get there. I know she makes good money through social media.

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm the only one, but I find Veronica (Tim's friend on PIllow Talk) to be a bit too loud and  overly dramatic, so I don't enjoy seeing her "doing her thing" in every episode.  

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Maybe I'm the only one, but I find Veronica (Tim's friend on PIllow Talk) to be a bit too loud and  overly dramatic, so I don't enjoy seeing her "doing her thing" in every episode.  

@novamc1  I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder if she's doing that because she is acting. The same goes for others on the Pillow Talk series.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Diaries

[ Edited ]

My favorites on Pillow Talk are: Tim & Veronica, Robert & Anny and Kenny & Armando

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@sophiamarie I could not agree more. And notice how many of the men find Ukrainian women on dating apps? Also a lot find women in Colombia.

I also wonder why these people (men and women)  can't find someone in their own country/state.

And the majority of the women they find are "models"

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about Veronica.  She does tend to get a little to mouthy.  But I like Tim.  Also, Annie (of David and Annie) she was another one who talked too much, but I liked when David explained certain words or phrases to her.  He is so patient....

Can't stand Angela and Skyla (BTW, Skyla seems to be heading in the same direction as her mother in the weight department.  Her arms - WOW)  She doesn't seem to be seeing anyone and I know she has about 3 kids...

Another one I don't really find interesting, is Molly's boyfriend Kelly.... He thinks he's all that on PT, but I think he is very boring.  They deserve each other.

I read that the people chosen for PT, are not allowed to say anything negative about the cast of 90 Day.  Only in fun...  We never hear them call anyone boring, gaining too much weight, not pretty, etc..... All positivity if they want to be on PT.....  BTW, Jesse has the longest neck I have ever seen.  Anyone else notice that???  The Jesse who once dated Darcey......  I don't like those twins either.... JMO of course.