Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Jihoon is obviously not ready to live the family life. She's a fool for trusting him again. Over a month ago I read that she's back here without him. Then within the last several days I read that she's posting boudoir shots and things for those over 18 on her own private site. She's also selling adult toys. I would be sad to know my kids looked back on me doing those things one day and saying the things she did on the show. Like she got preg the first time she had sex with Jihoon and the condom was too small etc lol.

@colliemom4   Well, he IS honest about himself and the way he is, lol, cudos for that as most deny, deny, deny.  I like this couple, so am sorry their marriage isn't working, but how could it when they rarely see each other.  I bet if he had been living with his son all of this time, he would have bonded and would get off his you know what to support him.  

@mousiegirl  NO he's not honest with her. He lied and said he had a job when he doesn't. He obviously has a bad attitude as well. He's done shady things like steal phones in S. Korea as well.

@colliemom4   I said honest about the way he is, doesn't want to work, etc.  He said he bought the phones, which were probably stolen by someone else,, still illegal.

Respected Contributor

Ugh--that was boring.  I thought it was 2 hours, but turned out to be only one.  Probably good because BORING.

I really feel badly for Deavan. Jihoon is immature and obviously doesn't want to work. He'd be happy with living at home the rest of his life.  The barber/psychic was spot on.

Respected Contributor

Well, hopefully tonight is a more interesting episode.  I think Brittany gets to Jordan and the fire works start almost immediately.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, hopefully tonight is a more interesting episode.  I think Brittany gets to Jordan and the fire works start almost immediately.

Oh man, THAT is definitely not going to go well!     Their storyline kind of ticks me off, TBH, as she seems clueless and thinks she can do whatever she wants there.      This will be the combination of the Ugly American and the Stupid American.

Honored Contributor

Jenny posted pics of her and her daughter exercising by a pool in Palm Springs. I know she has to come back to the states for so many months a year. Either that or she's back here.

Honored Contributor

Not crazy about the new people.  Is Brittany an alcoholic.....guzzling from a bottle like that.

Deavon needs to get rid of that lazy liar of a husband.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Not crazy about the new people.  Is Brittany an alcoholic.....guzzling from a bottle like that.

Deavon needs to get rid of that lazy liar of a husband.

@Mmsfoxxie  It doesn't appear that her new man likes her drinking so we'll see how that goes. Must agree with you about not liking some of the new folks.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the new show where they get to respond to those that bash them? I didn't care for it.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch the new show where they get to respond to those that bash them? I didn't care for it.

@colliemom4 

Yes, I wasted an hour of my life watching it. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

Yes, I wasted an hour of my life watching it. 

@shaggygirl  I feel the same way! I think they are overdoing it with all of these shows.