Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, in the case of John Yates, yes, he's definitely on something.  Nasty looking, too.  And his male partner is nutso as well.  I don't like the man that Sharrell shares her show with, though.  Turns out, he's Sharrell's husband.  John Yates called himself letting out the secret while he was a guest on her show.  That's how the nasty back and forth videos started.  John Yates also had a yell fest/ name calling show with Brittany.  I didn't watch that one, though because I don't like Brittany.  I'm beginning to think these reality show people have huge emotional issues.

@Mmsfoxxie  John Yates looks like he hasn't showered in a long time. He's so gross! I never hear Sharrell's husband say much. Isn't his name Perry? John and Brittany...I can't even imagine how that went lol. I don't know if I've ever seen John's partner. The reality folks do appear to be troubled. I used to watch a couple of other ladies, one talking about another tv series and one talked about hair and makeup etc. I noticed they had kids and barely paid any attention to them because they were always making videos. I'm not saying they are all bad but it can obviously create problems. Especially if they are already troubled.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, in the case of John Yates, yes, he's definitely on something.  Nasty looking, too.  And his male partner is nutso as well.  I don't like the man that Sharrell shares her show with, though.  Turns out, he's Sharrell's husband.  John Yates called himself letting out the secret while he was a guest on her show.  That's how the nasty back and forth videos started.  John Yates also had a yell fest/ name calling show with Brittany.  I didn't watch that one, though because I don't like Brittany.  I'm beginning to think these reality show people have huge emotional issues.

I don't watch Sharrell's show anymore.  Something kind of shady about not letting people know that the guy is her husband..  What would be the reason for that.

I like  "the celeb talk guy" He seems to stay out of dramaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I don't watch Sharrell's show anymore.  Something kind of shady about not letting people know that the guy is her husband..  What would be the reason for that.

I like  "the celeb talk guy" He seems to stay out of dramaSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  The celeb talk guy is a good one. I forgot about him.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  I like Celeb Guy, too.  More than anything, I can't take my eyes away from his expressions and the closing of one eye, lol.

Another guy that I met from watching Sharrell's show is named Adam....I call him cutie patutie, lol.  I even told him that even though I could be his grandma, he is the cutest, most mannerly young man.  He replied with a polite thank you.

Yeah, it was kind of strange that Sharrell didn't tell everyone that What's his Name was her husband but it didn't matter to me.  Maybe because of the underhanded way John Yates spilled the beans.  Her husband drinks and smokes in the videos.  He can't even hold off until the video is over.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  Yes, his name is Perry.  Not my cup of tea, lol.  He has his own show, too, but I don't watch them.

John's partner doesn't show himself but he interjects comments from the sideline....irritating.  He gets John going in a negative direction sometimes.....trying to hype the show I guess.

Being home so much since the pandemic has given me way too much time on this iPad, lol.  I met all of these Vloggers around March after the shutdown.  Too much junk, yes, but I needed a distraction.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4  Yes, his name is Perry.  Not my cup of tea, lol.  He has his own show, too, but I don't watch them.

John's partner doesn't show himself but he interjects comments from the sideline....irritating.  He gets John going in a negative direction sometimes.....trying to hype the show I guess.

Being home so much since the pandemic has given me way too much time on this iPad, lol.  I met all of these Vloggers around March after the shutdown.  Too much junk, yes, but I needed a distraction.

@Mmsfoxxie  I had no idea that Perry had his own show. Is it about 90 Day?

No judgement for watching the shows or vloggers. It does provide a distraction which is nice. You'll know when you've had enough lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 , yes, Perry has his own show, usually live for almost an hour or more.  I don't watch any of them longer than 15 or 20 minutes......an hour is way too long for continuous nonsense.  One of his shows is about a reality show I've never seen and don't plan to called Lockup (?).  Just like Darcey's show and Family Chantal, I don't have to see it to know I won't like it.  Same with the Housewives of (wherever) and Bachelor and Bachelorette, will never watch.  Darcey is just a rerun of herself with a different man.  

Just goes to show that anyone can get a spin-off.  If Angela and Michael get a spin-off, I don't think I'll watch more than a few minutes of the first episode.  I don't think I can stand hearing Angela rant and yelling loudly at for everything Michael does and him trying to make her listen.  Since I'm sure he won't be in the United States, I don't know how TLC would accomplish a show.

Youre right when you say you'll know when you've had enough.  I used to watch Tyler Perry's To Have And Have Not and was so sick of the bad guys always getting away with stuff and the poor story writing and dialogue of the characters that after saying for months I was going to stop watching, I just cold turkey stopped.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie  Interesting info about Perry. I believe my daughter watches the show he discusses. I've tried to but I couldn't sit through one episode. She watches The Family Chantel also lol. I used to watch several series unrelated to 90 Day and one day I decided I had enough and hadn't seen them in years. I watched several of the Housewives shows for years as well but lost interest. I see many posting on the thread are losing interest in them also.

There's just too much fighting. They pit the women against each other. A lot of drinking goes on too. Years ago they had an episode and they talked about getting one of the housewives naked wasted. In other words they hated her and wanted her so drunk she took off all of her clothes and she did end up taking most of them off and going into a bathroom with one of their son's. Nothing much happened but that is such disgusting behavior and it's only become worse.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@sunshine 919  I like Celeb Guy, too.  More than anything, I can't take my eyes away from his expressions and the closing of one eye, lol.

Another guy that I met from watching Sharrell's show is named Adam....I call him cutie patutie, lol.  I even told him that even though I could be his grandma, he is the cutest, most mannerly young man.  He replied with a polite thank you.

Yeah, it was kind of strange that Sharrell didn't tell everyone that What's his Name was her husband but it didn't matter to me.  Maybe because of the underhanded way John Yates spilled the beans.  Her husband drinks and smokes in the videos.  He can't even hold off until the video is over.  

@Mmsfoxxie  Celeb Guy is so hyper. I can only take so much of him lol. It didn't bother me that Sharrell wasn't saying that Perry is her husband. I wonder how old Sharrell is? I'm not good at guessing ages. She's as cute as can be.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Adam is adorableSmiley Happy