Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

What did you all think of the gay couple? I wonder if their relationship works out. There's quite an age difference there.

I liked both of them.  But, wow, the American guy - he doesn't look like he's in his 50s!!   When he first said something about his daughter and grandchild I was gobsmacked.  Then, his age came up at some point (it was probably always on the tag where they show a pic of the person but I guess I missed that).

I'm kind of glad that they didn't have a whole slew of new people because it's hard enough to remember everybody when there are 6 or 7 of them, but I think more are to come.

I'm not sure what to think about the Sumit and Jenny situation.  I feel like he loves her and has really struggled with having to deal with the arranged marriage thing.  For us here, it's probably hard to imagine parents forcing an adult child into anything but in other countries that is very different.

@chickenbutt  Their storyline seems very different which I like. I mean it's usually the same type of people from the same countries like the woman going to the Middle East. We know how that will probably end up.

No he definitely doesn't look his age! It's tough to believe he's a grandpa and has triplets too.

I do think Sumit cares for Jenny, but if they remain together the situation will probably always present problems. As you said, it's very different in that culture. I'm betting she's back in San Diego. That's where Ed lives too. She better hope she never runs into him lol.

I was glad they didn't have a lot of new people as well.

@colliemom4   Who is a Grandpa?  

@mousiegirl  A new man named Kenneth. He's gay and his new partner is in Mexico where he is moving to be with him.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

What did you all think of the gay couple? I wonder if their relationship works out. There's quite an age difference there.

I liked both of them.  But, wow, the American guy - he doesn't look like he's in his 50s!!   When he first said something about his daughter and grandchild I was gobsmacked.  Then, his age came up at some point (it was probably always on the tag where they show a pic of the person but I guess I missed that).

I'm kind of glad that they didn't have a whole slew of new people because it's hard enough to remember everybody when there are 6 or 7 of them, but I think more are to come.

I'm not sure what to think about the Sumit and Jenny situation.  I feel like he loves her and has really struggled with having to deal with the arranged marriage thing.  For us here, it's probably hard to imagine parents forcing an adult child into anything but in other countries that is very different.

@chickenbutt  Their storyline seems very different which I like. I mean it's usually the same type of people from the same countries like the woman going to the Middle East. We know how that will probably end up.

No he definitely doesn't look his age! It's tough to believe he's a grandpa and has triplets too.

I do think Sumit cares for Jenny, but if they remain together the situation will probably always present problems. As you said, it's very different in that culture. I'm betting she's back in San Diego. That's where Ed lives too. She better hope she never runs into him lol.

I was glad they didn't have a lot of new people as well.

@colliemom4   Who is a Grandpa?  

@mousiegirl  A new man named Kenneth. He's gay and his new partner is in Mexico where he is moving to be with him.

@colliemom4   I saw that last night, but didn't hear the Grandpa part, but am wondering that now that he has babies, why is he going to another country and leaving them behind.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 Wow! That certainly explains the reason for the drama! I could never understand why they allow themselves to be exploited by the producers, but it all makes sense now. It sounds like some of them have a new "career". I will continue to root for the "innocent" ones, and hope things work out for them.(smile)

Thank you for such a detailed explanation!

~~~All we need is LOVE

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, I needed that explanation, too, although I did know about the followers.

Please, don't anybody follow Big Ed.  I get the feeling that he could become a monster, given enough enough followers.  I wouldn't be surprised if his evil daughter jumped into the ring.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

When Jenny went to the Financial Advisor it sounded as if Jenny and Summit are going to live off of her Social Security. And have $75 after paying rent, utilities and food.

I am thinking that situation looks better to Jenny than trying to live in Southern California on whatever her Social Security is going to be a month. She probably wouldn't be able to pay rent for one month on her Social Security.

But I wonder how good is she at handling money? She cashed in her 401K and seemed to go through that money fast. And in all the time they have been filming Summit and Jenny, Summit has not worked. Wonder if he intends to go back to work.

@drizzellla  I can't understand why she's sleeping on her daughter's couch. Isn't she still capable of working? I see no reason why she shouldn't be. This makes me wonder if she doesn't have some sort of psychological issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  I feel bad about what happened between Ed and Rose. Initially, I thought he had a chance for love, and was rooting for him. He's obviously faced many challenges in his life. As time went on, I felt sorry for Rose, because of his demeaning treatment of her; intentional or not.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@colliemom4 Wow! That certainly explains the reason for the drama! I could never understand why they allow themselves to be exploited by the producers, but it all makes sense now. It sounds like some of them have a new "career". I will continue to root for the "innocent" ones, and hope things work out for them.(smile)

Thank you for such a detailed explanation!

~~~All we need is LOVE

@SandySparkles  You''re welcome! Now that Stephanie did the show she's got many more followers and has been bragging about it. There's no shame in her game. She's gross IMO. She's on private sites showing her nude body. It's not illegal. I just don't like her. I thought Erika was really sweet though she's no wallflower lol. Stephanie clearly used her. I'm sure they'll both get more exposure and $$ from it all so I guess there's that. At least Erika got something out of it.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, I needed that explanation, too, although I did know about the followers.

Please, don't anybody follow Big Ed.  I get the feeling that he could become a monster, given enough enough followers.  I wouldn't be surprised if his evil daughter jumped into the ring.

@Mmsfoxxie  Ed seems very manipulative IMO. Rose has more followers than he does though it's close. I think his daughter is some type of fitness instructor. She has a social media page but I can't recall her name. I'll have to look for her again.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

@drizzellla  I can't understand why she's sleeping on her daughter's couch. Isn't she still capable of working? I see no reason why she shouldn't be. This makes me wonder if she doesn't have some sort of psychological issue.

I think you got that right. Jenny is planning her future on a guy that "catfished" her, was married, has no job and lied to her numerous times. I think she has psychological issues. And her daughters should be stepping up and preventing her from doing more hurt.

His parents weren't willing to go to another room in the house to talk to her? Doesn't sound like things will be any better when she goes back to India. Yet she thinks everything will work out and they are going to get married. Once Summit comes up with $20,000. 

How are they coming up with that kind of money? Not from her Social Security. At $75 a month that they will have extra after rent, utilities and food.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  I was thinking the same thing about Stephanie, but did not know about her lucrative " business". I really like Erika, and know she will bounce back in no-time. She is a true free spirit!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖