Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

I can't stand the fact that a woman her age would be so stupid. She even needs him to cut her toenails and help her wash her hair. Unless something is wrong with her gag me cause I sure don't find that romantic lol. I think Jenny and Summit both need a mental evaluation. He will never marry her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't stand the fact that a woman her age would be so stupid. She even needs him to cut her toenails and help her wash her hair. Unless something is wrong with her gag me cause I sure don't find that romantic lol. I think Jenny and Summit both need a mental evaluation. He will never marry her.

Colliemom what I cannot understand is how can people from this country be happy living someplace where the living conditions are so horrible.  No woking showers???!!! no clean bathrooms how does one get use to that?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Colliemom what I cannot understand is how can people from this country be happy living someplace where the living conditions are so horrible.  No woking showers???!!! no clean bathrooms how does one get use to that?

@sunshine 919  She's also told not to go outside. So was Laura. I could never live that life by choice. She did go out a bit but he said it's not even safe for women to do so. I don't know how one could be happy living that lifestyle. Most that go away come back it seems.

Respected Contributor

Oh brother--another group who has no idea what living in a 3rd world country will entail.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Oh brother--another group who has no idea what living in a 3rd world country will entail.

I am totally not understanding Brittney, she is so high maintenance and has no intention of becoming muslim and is still married, what on earth is she thinking.  Do these women even read about where they are going.  They really think they can dress the way they do here???!!!  She is another one who thinks she can go to another country and act as if she is living here.

The girl who is having prenatal care here and insists on going to Ethiopia to have her baby???!!!  Where is her head???

That poor guy in Mexico, it is so sad that his family has made him feel so bad about himself.  He seems like a nice guy.  His partner wow would never think he was in his 50's, he is very handsome.  I hope things work out for them

What did you all think about the new batch?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  I was just reading your post and can't find it. You asked why Usman doesn't want to come here. He said he doesn't trust Lisa. She's highly unpredictable and volatile so I don't blame him. Who knows if that's the actual truth but that's what he claims.

Respected Contributor

Well, I would agree with him if that was the reason.  But my next question would be "why did he marry her?" @colliemom4 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 you said everything that I was thinking. I just don't know their names yet.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, I would agree with him if that was the reason.  But my next question would be "why did he marry her?" @colliemom4 

I would like to know that too.  A piece is missing here.  I wonder if she is sending him money.  She is such an angry women.  She is so rude and disrespectful.  From her comments on the tell all she has been on these dating sites for a long time.

Yolonda cracks me up she plays the part of being so innocent.  It was funny when she said Williams sounded like Usman lol.  Usman is funny too.  He has a cute personality why oh why is he with rude Lisa?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  Sorry. I seem to be having difficulties with this website. It freezes up and makes me leave the page etc. He said that he pitied her is why he married her but that's rather difficult to believe. Perhaps he thought he could change her and then realized he couldn't?

He may be getting something out of doing the show now like have more social media followers, not sure if he's on cameo, there are other things he can make $$ on though it wouldn't be a fortune. When I look online and see how many ways/websites etc. there are for these people to make money I'm always surprised. It seems new ones come out all the time. I can't even keep up.