Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Did anyone watch the new show where they get to respond to those that bash them? I didn't care for it.

@colliemom4 

Yes, I wasted an hour of my life watching it. 

@shaggygirl  I feel the same way! I think they are overdoing it with all of these shows.

I think so too.  I turned  to it and the lady from vegas had her face in the camera.  I changed the channel. Just seeing Ed in his robe??? in the commercial was disgusting. Not sure what they are hoping to accomplish with this crazy show.

Honored Contributor

new show.PNG

Honored Contributor

That new show is the worst they've ever put together!  I tried to watch at least three times during that hour and just couldn't.  Missed Big Ed saying he had size where it counts....yeah, right.  "Hey, Rose, care to comment on that?  Oh wait, I think you did, lol".

Now that Big Ed has shared why his body looks like it does, he can't stop bringing it up.  That doesn't excuse his mean personality other than to say he's hurt and wants to hurt others.TLC should provide him counseling.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

That new show B90 strikes back was terrible.  Did anyone else think that Avery was yelling the entire time?  That show doesn't get its own thread because it was so bad.

Brittany is in for a rude awakening.  Does anyone actually think that relationship is going to work out?  I think this is yet another case where someone (Brittany) didn't do her homework before moving to a country where she will be expected to dress modestly, abstain from drinking and not be able to go out without a man with her.

I don't think Ari will last either.  Something about a comment one of Binyam's friends made about his ex wife.

Deavan evidently gets 'stuck' in South Korea because of Covid, but I hope she gets rid of her lazy husband.

Valued Contributor

Beginning to see Ash's point of view when it comes to Averey - she does seem to want to constantly start up arguments.  

Why should she care if he eliminated pictures of her on his Instagram account?  To make such a big deal and accuse him of being a "liar" - why do you even care what's on his Instagram account since the two of you are broken up?  

She throws around the "liar" name a lot - that nonsense of him drinking a lemon juice drink - supposedly that makes him a "liar" because he was supposed to be dieting wtih her?  This woman is nuts and Ash should thank his lucky stars he didn't move to the US to be with her. 

I also didn't like the way she inserted herself into his son's life and his exwife's life - I think there's probably a reason that a woman as attractive as Avery has to look to a foreign country to find a boyfriend.

Honored Contributor

And what is Jenny going to do living in that dump where people are killed for $10? She has to be out of her freakin mind. They have to scrape by in order for him to pay for his divorce money owed or whatever. Not gonna happen. I think there is something psychologically wrong with her and him. If not they have zero common sense between the two of them.

This man in Jordan is unstable. If Brittany stays with him she's a fool. She's a fool for going over there anyway. She's never going to be able to speak her mind as she has here and if she's not willing to submit to the leadership of a man she might as well forget living there.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hi friend - I am so confused.   So, last night, I watched the show where Jenny arrived in India and Deavon and her mom were on the plane to Korea and saw the guy in Jordan talking to his father - BUT I never saw where he met Brittany at the airport and had a conniption fit (saw that in the previews) - I never even saw Brittany and don't know what everyone is talking about with her drinking.

What did I miss - why did I miss it - when did it happen - etc????   Please help.........  It was entitled "my life in 7 suitcases".......I saved it and will watch it again if need be.....  

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Just in case everyone doesn't know about this - go to Google and type in

90 day fiance cameos - you will see all the "stars" and their cameos to the foolish people who are paying big bucks for them to say hello to them and call out their names.  How stupid can they be???

BG Lisa is a good example..... No makeup - hair a hot mess - sounds like she was drinking - and for that, people pay her????

Now we know where Angie got the money to get a new house with no furniture.  I could have done without seeing "mama"..... How could Angie even think about going away for 3 wks with mama so sick???  She says "mama" wants me to go.... Sure she does Angie.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi friend - I am so confused.   So, last night, I watched the show where Jenny arrived in India and Deavon and her mom were on the plane to Korea and saw the guy in Jordan talking to his father - BUT I never saw where he met Brittany at the airport and had a conniption fit (saw that in the previews) - I never even saw Brittany and don't know what everyone is talking about with her drinking.

What did I miss - why did I miss it - when did it happen - etc????   Please help.........  It was entitled "my life in 7 suitcases".......I saved it and will watch it again if need be.....  

TIA

@sophiamarie It was right at the end of the show--there was a 'card' that said that a sound guy wanted to put a mic pack on Brittany and she hugged him and then it was revealed that there was a bottle of alcohol in her luggage.  It was right after that and Yazhan started swearing and having his fit.  It was not very long.

The "My Life in 7 suitcases" was Ari headed to Ethiopia.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

That new show is the worst they've ever put together!  I tried to watch at least three times during that hour and just couldn't.  Missed Big Ed saying he had size where it counts....yeah, right.  "Hey, Rose, care to comment on that?  Oh wait, I think you did, lol".

Now that Big Ed has shared why his body looks like it does, he can't stop bringing it up.  That doesn't excuse his mean personality other than to say he's hurt and wants to hurt others.TLC should provide him counseling.

@Mmsfoxxie   If you look at pictures when he was young and buff, I do not see a neck issue at all.