Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I've been meaning to bring this up.........Anybody else hear that Colt and Vanessa are engaged?  A fan of one of the vloggers send in a picture of Colt on his knee with a ring, putting it on Vanessa's finger.  There was a camera crew filming them.  The fan just happen to be in the same place as them.  The vlogger says they might be getting a spin-off.

@Mmsfoxxie  I haven't heard that. I wonder if Colt ever got a job? As of last month he still wasn't working. Who'd want to marry someone with no income? I guess someone would. Maybe they are depeding on TLC for cash and are doing this so they can keep filming. I wonder if this has something to do with why Debbie got a makeover. So many questions lol.

Respected Contributor

Oh, Lord, I hope not--both to the engagement and the spin off.  I've had enough of Colt and his mother.

Honored Contributor

I checked into it and I guess Colt and Vanessa are engaged? Here's a pic of them filming. It appears he's proposing.

coltie engaged.PNG

Honored Contributor

I also found out there is going to be some type of tell all special. I read it on multiple websites. Shaun was speaking in one of them. No date was given.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, you are a mega investigator to find that picture, lol.  Was it on Reddit?  It's the same on the vlogger showed.  If there is a spin off, I won't be watching it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, you are a mega investigator to find that picture, lol.  Was it on Reddit?  It's the same on the vlogger showed.  If there is a spin off, I won't be watching it.

@Mmsfoxxie  It was on a website called screen rant. That pic is probably on a lot of sites. Do you listen to the vloggers John I believe his name is and Sharrell. I always spell her name wrong.

Trusted Contributor

You are right about the bones foxxie😄   I would need a lot of help getting up after sitting that way.  Maybe she does yoga.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, John Yates?  And Sharrell?  Yes but not as much as I used to.  (How much garbage can I stand?).They had a falling out and it was ridiculous.  Girl, let me spill the TEA, lol......he got angry at her because she likes another vlogger that he doesn't.  Accused her of knowing he didn't like the woman, therefore said Sharrell shouldn't be friends with him and her.  In other word, he can't be friends with anybody that befriends someone he doesn't like.  So they made videos talking about each other.  Then there's another vlogger that started showing videos of their arguments.  I'm talking about grown butt people.  I got sick of them.  But Sharrell's World is where I saw the picture.

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  It was on a website called screen rant. That pic is probably on a lot of sites. Do you listen to the vloggers John I believe his name is and Sharrell. I always spell her name wrong.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, John Yates?  And Sharrell?  Yes but not as much as I used to.  (How much garbage can I stand?).They had a falling out and it was ridiculous.  Girl, let me spill the TEA, lol......he got angry at her because she likes another vlogger that he doesn't.  Accused her of knowing he didn't like the woman, therefore said Sharrell shouldn't be friends with him and her.  In other word, he can't be friends with anybody that befriends someone he doesn't like.  So they made videos talking about each other.  Then there's another vlogger that started showing videos of their arguments.  I'm talking about grown butt people.  I got sick of them.  But Sharrell's World is where I saw the picture.

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  Yes those are their names. I like her, him not so much. I think he's on something. He certainly acts like it. I enjoy listening to the vloggers but it can be time consuming so I don't do it very often. Lol about them making the videos. I wouldn't want to watch all of that either.

I'm actually not surprised that John and Sharrell had a falling out. I've watched other vloggers that had nothing to do with 90 Day and many seem to fight with each other. Some even have lawsuits out against each other. I don't know if it's the competition element or what.

I know at least one blogger had someone sue her too and her readers helped her raise money for her court case. I know it's happened to others as well though I think it appears to occur more frequently with vloggers.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, in the case of John Yates, yes, he's definitely on something.  Nasty looking, too.  And his male partner is nutso as well.  I don't like the man that Sharrell shares her show with, though.  Turns out, he's Sharrell's husband.  John Yates called himself letting out the secret while he was a guest on her show.  That's how the nasty back and forth videos started.  John Yates also had a yell fest/ name calling show with Brittany.  I didn't watch that one, though because I don't like Brittany.  I'm beginning to think these reality show people have huge emotional issues.