Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, I would agree with him if that was the reason.  But my next question would be "why did he marry her?" @colliemom4 

I would like to know that too.  A piece is missing here.  I wonder if she is sending him money.  She is such an angry women.  She is so rude and disrespectful.  From her comments on the tell all she has been on these dating sites for a long time.

Yolonda cracks me up she plays the part of being so innocent.  It was funny when she said Williams sounded like Usman lol.  Usman is funny too.  He has a cute personality why oh why is he with rude Lisa?

@sunshine 919  Yeah the Yahoo Boy stuff. She knew all about it lol. Usman does seem like a nice person. No one deserves to be treated the way Lisa treats people. No wonder her marriages don't work out though she's supposedly off and on with her husband that tried to run over her LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa might be rude and hateful but I loved it when she got into Ed's butt.  He's one of these people that hates himself so much that he belittles other people with his nice nasty personality.  He'll cut you while smiling.  I can deal with Tom and any of the others before him.  He's making fun of not just Rose but her culture.  What did he expect?  Who would go to such a place without doing research.  Actually, I think he chose her because he thought he could take advantage of her being dirt poor.  But she wasn't too nasty that he didn't have sex with her.  And would have again if she had stayed in that hotel.

That daughter of his, Tiffany......she's an Ed in the making.  Personality and body.  As she gets older, just as he did, that body shape will be horrible.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

What did you all think of the gay couple? I wonder if their relationship works out. There's quite an age difference there.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

What did you all think of the gay couple? I wonder if their relationship works out. There's quite an age difference there.

I liked both of them.  But, wow, the American guy - he doesn't look like he's in his 50s!!   When he first said something about his daughter and grandchild I was gobsmacked.  Then, his age came up at some point (it was probably always on the tag where they show a pic of the person but I guess I missed that).

I'm kind of glad that they didn't have a whole slew of new people because it's hard enough to remember everybody when there are 6 or 7 of them, but I think more are to come.

I'm not sure what to think about the Sumit and Jenny situation.  I feel like he loves her and has really struggled with having to deal with the arranged marriage thing.  For us here, it's probably hard to imagine parents forcing an adult child into anything but in other countries that is very different.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I liked both of them.  But, wow, the American guy - he doesn't look like he's in his 50s!!   When he first said something about his daughter and grandchild I was gobsmacked.  Then, his age came up at some point (it was probably always on the tag where they show a pic of the person but I guess I missed that).

I'm kind of glad that they didn't have a whole slew of new people because it's hard enough to remember everybody when there are 6 or 7 of them, but I think more are to come.

I'm not sure what to think about the Sumit and Jenny situation.  I feel like he loves her and has really struggled with having to deal with the arranged marriage thing.  For us here, it's probably hard to imagine parents forcing an adult child into anything but in other countries that is very different.

@chickenbutt  Their storyline seems very different which I like. I mean it's usually the same type of people from the same countries like the woman going to the Middle East. We know how that will probably end up.

No he definitely doesn't look his age! It's tough to believe he's a grandpa and has triplets too.

I do think Sumit cares for Jenny, but if they remain together the situation will probably always present problems. As you said, it's very different in that culture. I'm betting she's back in San Diego. That's where Ed lives too. She better hope she never runs into him lol.

I was glad they didn't have a lot of new people as well.

Honored Contributor

When Jenny went to the Financial Advisor it sounded as if Jenny and Summit are going to live off of her Social Security. And have $75 after paying rent, utilities and food.

I am thinking that situation looks better to Jenny than trying to live in Southern California on whatever her Social Security is going to be a month. She probably wouldn't be able to pay rent for one month on her Social Security.

But I wonder how good is she at handling money? She cashed in her 401K and seemed to go through that money fast. And in all the time they have been filming Summit and Jenny, Summit has not worked. Wonder if he intends to go back to work.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt  Their storyline seems very different which I like. I mean it's usually the same type of people from the same countries like the woman going to the Middle East. We know how that will probably end up.

No he definitely doesn't look his age! It's tough to believe he's a grandpa and has triplets too.

I do think Sumit cares for Jenny, but if they remain together the situation will probably always present problems. As you said, it's very different in that culture. I'm betting she's back in San Diego. That's where Ed lives too. She better hope she never runs into him lol.

I was glad they didn't have a lot of new people as well.

@colliemom4   Who is a Grandpa?  

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Summit and Jenny....I've only been watching a couple of seasons and while I'm familiar with some names and faces, I didn't see their entry onto the show.  Thus, I missed the beginning of Summit and Jenny's SL.  Summit catfished Jenny?  Say what?  And after she found out she didn't realize what a liar he was?  Also, seeing the pic of who she thought she was communicating with....her dream world was crazier than Yolanda's.  Why would the man in that pic want an old lady like her.  Dream on, Jenny.  So she settled for Summit.  Ooook.

Looks like Summit is still lying.  This woman must be masochistic.  Loves pain.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4  I watch this show occasionally now after seeing the fun you guys seem to have on this forum. Some of your posts leave me in stitches.😂 

I don't understand how they make money off websites. Can you please explain it for me.? I just thought there was a financial incentive for participating on the show. Thanks in advance😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@colliemom4  I watch this show occasionally now after seeing the fun you guys seem to have on this forum. Some of your posts leave me in stitches.? 

I don't understand how they make money off websites. Can you please explain it for me.? I just thought there was a financial incentive for participating on the show. Thank in advance?.

~~~All we need is LOVE?

@SandySparkles  Hi Sandy! Glad you are here. Please post with us any time. It's a lot of fun.

I will try and explain how the participants can earn money in addition to being on the show which they actually make very little from. In fact, I don't know if the foreigners make anything from being on the show. I've read various reports on that.

Each cast member usually has personal social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram etc. and companies reach out to them and ask them to advertise for them. Some cast members are advertising far more than others.

They also get paid for having a certain amount of followers. For example, Instagram accounts with between 10,000 and 100,000 followers can earn around $200 per post on average. Top-tier influencers which are accounts with between 100,000 and one million can expect to about $670 per post.

Most also participate in websites like Cameo where they can charge whatever they desire to do brief shout outs to people. I have no idea why people pay for this but it's extremely popular. Also, there are multiple sites like this so some are involved with several.

Then others have their own you tube channels they can monetize. There are also paid websites where only members can view their content or even talk to them one on one. I'm sure I'm leaving something out but these are just some of the ways they can make money.