Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

@DrKelli wrote:

I just have one thing to say--Brittany, please come back to the US! You will be miserable with Yazan.

@DrKelli   Did Yazan ever tell Brittany what hs Mother words his Mother was yelling which caused them to leave?

Respected Contributor

I don't think so. But Brittany got the gist of them.

Honored Contributor

brit tan outfit.PNG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've barely seen Brittany's SL and I don't like her.  Shes appears to be one of the worst liars and thinks she's way cuter than she is.  Terrible figure, IMO, but she seems extremely  proud to expose it.  I've heard bad things about him, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I've barely seen Brittany's SL and I don't like her.  Shes appears to be one of the worst liars thinks she's way cuter than she is.  Terrible figure, IMO, but she seems extremely  proud to expose it.  I've heard bad things about him, too.

@Mmsfoxxie  I've read that he talks to other women and has threatned a Canadian woman with harm if she ever exposes what they've discussed which she claims to have audio of. Brittany sells nude pics. Not a shock. Her figure isn't that great. Her rear end is huge. I believe she was thinner at one time. Regardless she has her fans lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Ken and Armando, so sincere.

Esteemed Contributor

The Brittany story line is ridiculous.  She needs to research his religion and stay in the US.

Honored Contributor

feed a family.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls, but she's in the middle of divorcing a Muslim right now, if I'm not mistaken so she knows what's expected of a woman marrying into that religion.  She's like Stephanie from the other show(who I think wasn't really bi-sexual but pretended to be).....just wants to be on tv and be seen.  In her case, she wants to be a rapper and hopes this show can be a stepping stone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Anyone notice the gal that went to Ethopia's scars on her arms? She says she was a cutter and self harmed as a teen. I've noticed she has some tattoos on her arms. She may be trying to hide some of them like that? Just wondered if anyone else noticed. Her name is Ariela.