Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,483
Registered: ‎10-14-2016

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

I missed this.  Why did Deavan come back to the states?  I thought she was moving to Korea for good.  Is she just living there for the few weeks a year while the show is filming and is in the U.S. the rest of the time?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,759
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)


@travone wrote:

I missed this.  Why did Deavan come back to the states?  I thought she was moving to Korea for good.  Is she just living there for the few weeks a year while the show is filming and is in the U.S. the rest of the time?


@travone  She claims Jihoon won't step up and support them. From what I understand she's back here now.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,439
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

I actually feel bad for Deavan.  Jihoon is a boy, not a man.  I wish she would have left with her mom (I am assuming she didn't because she got stuck in Korea because of Covid).  And Ari--seriously, what did she expect in Ethiopia?

 

Cheese Stick (I think his name is Tim) needs to continue to see a shrink and get his act together and find a girl here.  If I were 30 years younger, I'd date him!

 

And don't get me started on Jenny.  She cannot possibly be that dumb, right?  Oh wait, she is.

 

And  I have officially quit watching B90 strikes back.  All they do is yell at the tv (while they are watching the episode) and none of them are funny.  Tom has a few good ones, but not enough to keep me entertained for an hour.  I actually fell asleep in the middle of it last night.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,759
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)


@DrKelli wrote:

I actually feel bad for Deavan.  Jihoon is a boy, not a man.  I wish she would have left with her mom (I am assuming she didn't because she got stuck in Korea because of Covid).  And Ari--seriously, what did she expect in Ethiopia?

 

Cheese Stick (I think his name is Tim) needs to continue to see a shrink and get his act together and find a girl here.  If I were 30 years younger, I'd date him!

 

And don't get me started on Jenny.  She cannot possibly be that dumb, right?  Oh wait, she is.

 

And  I have officially quit watching B90 strikes back.  All they do is yell at the tv (while they are watching the episode) and none of them are funny.  Tom has a few good ones, but not enough to keep me entertained for an hour.  I actually fell asleep in the middle of it last night.


@DrKelli  I'm not certain I believe the condom wasn't tight enough when Deavan got pregnant this time lol. She's awfully young. Who knows what she was thinking.  She's been in the states and had plastic surgery on her lips again recently. She claims she's been modeling and also has her own private pay to view site.

 

You must be 18 to view it so I assume there is nudity. So it sounds like she's the one working. I'm doubtful he's got a job. I don't think he's mature enough to be a husband or father. I don't know if they're still together but don't give their relationship much hope long term.

 

It is unbelievable how stupid Jenny is. No wonder she ended up in the situation she's in. The Ethiopian situation is just ridiculous as well.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,510
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)


@colliemom4 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I actually feel bad for Deavan.  Jihoon is a boy, not a man.  I wish she would have left with her mom (I am assuming she didn't because she got stuck in Korea because of Covid).  And Ari--seriously, what did she expect in Ethiopia?

 

Cheese Stick (I think his name is Tim) needs to continue to see a shrink and get his act together and find a girl here.  If I were 30 years younger, I'd date him!

 

And don't get me started on Jenny.  She cannot possibly be that dumb, right?  Oh wait, she is.

 

And  I have officially quit watching B90 strikes back.  All they do is yell at the tv (while they are watching the episode) and none of them are funny.  Tom has a few good ones, but not enough to keep me entertained for an hour.  I actually fell asleep in the middle of it last night.


@DrKelli  I'm not certain I believe the condom wasn't tight enough when Deavan got pregnant this time lol. She's awfully young. Who knows what she was thinking.  She's been in the states and had plastic surgery on her lips again recently. She claims she's been modeling and also has her own private pay to view site.

 

You must be 18 to view it so I assume there is nudity. So it sounds like she's the one working. I'm doubtful he's got a job. I don't think he's mature enough to be a husband or father. I don't know if they're still together but don't give their relationship much hope long term.

 

It is unbelievable how stupid Jenny is. No wonder she ended up in the situation she's in. The Ethiopian situation is just ridiculous as well.


 

@colliemom4   Why would Deavon get pregnant again when she is constantly crying about how she has to do everything and he can't help financially, crazy!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,439
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

Wait.  Deavan is pregnant again?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,759
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

Here is Deavan before and after her recent lip surgery. She wants breast implants but can't afford them so she started a go fund me for that lol. She admits that she photoshops her pics also.

 

deavan surgery.PNG

Contributor
Posts: 66
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

I hope it works out for Ken and Armando....to me they are the most Genuine couple...

 

 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 138
Registered: ‎08-05-2018

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)


@snoop wrote:

I wish Deavan would brush her daughter’s hair.  Poor girl, looked like a tangled mess.


Thank you Snoop for writing this as every time I have seen that child I felt the same

but thought it was me. I even said to myself the other night while watching that child as she was walking into the plane with her grandmother looked like a ragamuffin, hair is NEVER brushed, sad ,good thing baby brother is still bald.

But  Grandma always make sure she looks good , but Deavan  been looking a bit disshelved lately herself.

She will be back living with her parents for sure.

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,439
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

I just have one thing to say--Brittany, please come back to the US! You will be miserable with Yazan.