Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

"We're gonna' need a bigger bikini."

Honored Contributor

Looks like it wouldn't take too much for this to fall off.

brittany 3.PNG

Respected Contributor

Geez, in between Kalini, the pool sisters and now Brittany, this is becoming Boobs R Us. And, I agree that poor little Driscilla looks like a waif. I mean, really, with all the adorable ribbons and headbands and barrettes out there - have some fun with the little girl's hair. I loved messing with my daughter's hair and she always looks so cute when I look back at her school pictures, etc. Brittany's obvious disdain of the Muslin religion is so disrespectful to me. I mean, really, it is not like she is unaware of their customs. But, then, most of the oxygenated blood that should be going to her brain is getting misdirected on the way up. And, Darcy, that white Elvira hair on the tell all has to go. NOW !
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Looks like it wouldn't take too much for this to fall off.

brittany 3.PNG

It's not only her eyelashes that are out of balance. (if you read my prior post)

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny  Thanks!  You made me laugh out loud!

I've had a very 'trying' day today at Drs, etc.

I needed that laugh.  Your first few sentences provided that laugh out loud.

That girl is very pretty.  I know braces are often necessary (all three of my girls wore them).  However, every time she talks that's mainly what I see.  She's still very pretty.

But from a mother who drove 3 girls to get braces adjusted (one wore them for about 4 1/2 years), I still find myself thinking...'who's going to adjust her braces when she's over there'.

Let me see....she goes from twerking (is that what she's doing) to wearing covering from head to toe?  I don't see that working...  I'd almost like to see her try it....as she seems to be really good at it.

I've never attempted it.  I have always felt like (waving my hands up and down my fanny) "Once I get all this here bodaciousness (wow!  that word looks wrong) wiggling and moving back and forth attempting to twerk...well...I won't be responsible for what might happen to my surrounding items (i.e. tables, chairs, lamps...etc).

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:
Geez, in between Kalini, the pool sisters and now Brittany, this is becoming Boobs R Us. And, I agree that poor little Driscilla looks like a waif. I mean, really, with all the adorable ribbons and headbands and barrettes out there - have some fun with the little girl's hair. I loved messing with my daughter's hair and she always looks so cute when I look back at her school pictures, etc. Brittany's obvious disdain of the Muslin religion is so disrespectful to me. I mean, really, it is not like she is unaware of their customs. But, then, most of the oxygenated blood that should be going to her brain is getting misdirected on the way up. And, Darcy, that white Elvira hair on the tell all has to go. NOW !

Blood that should be going to her brain Cat LOL Love it.

Honored Contributor

Lord Jesus, give her better vision when she looks in the mirror!
@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't even notice her eyelashes either! Here she is in a two piece.

brittany 2.PNG

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I don't guess anybody noticed that she's only wearing her false eyelashes on one eye.

Hahahahahaha.  This is the funniest thing I've read all night.  No, I did not notice.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

nk Re: 90 DAY THE OTHER WAY (season starts June 8)

[ Edited ]

Hello all - still trying to catch up on all my 90 day shows. Finally there, I believe.

Heaven help me, maybe the quarantine has gotten to me but I am actually starting to enjoy Tim and Veronica.  I mean, really, something about him with his legs crossed so daintily in his skin tight jeggings - how can I resist that man? (using the term loosely, of course).

Sorry my last post didn't have paragraphs, don't kow what happened, the board was all wacky and took forever to load.

Glad I gave you guys a little chuckle Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Darcey just posted this pic of her and Stacey. This doesn't even look like them. I realize they aren't on the show but wanted to share. Yikes!

darcey and stacey.PNG