Valued Contributor

Rebecca said she could not find a bridal store open in the pandemic?   I would have gone to a thrift store or consignment shop where I could try on the dress rather than take a chance that something was going to fit that was ordered online.  

Natalie - why, why, why?  There are worse things than being alone.  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers I agree but look at the mess she's in. She cannot re-enter the Ukraine due to COVID, she has no money and she MUST leave the country or marry.

Shoot, I'd be desperate too.

Here's something I found online:

Spoiler
They did marry and it's believe she is pregnant due to an Instagram post or photo.
Esteemed Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Rebecca pulling her wedding dress out of the suitcase all crumpled and wrinkled made me sad. And the 2 guys wearing jeans, flannels and sunglasss who walked her "down the aisle".

4th marriage - age 49

@scatcat  Yeah, I was thinking..........gee, it was nice that they dressed for the occasion!

Esteemed Contributor

Stephanie is the worst: she talks crazy. And Harris? After she gave him the 100 bucks and he was leaving, she stood there sadly watching him leave, and Harris never even turned around until she called out buh bye! 

She acts like she's got the money and will must go to Belize and buy what she wants, AND, is not particular. Harris will steal her eye teeth!