Respected Contributor

Rebecca pulling her wedding dress out of the suitcase all crumpled and wrinkled made me sad. And the 2 guys wearing jeans, flannels and sunglasss who walked her "down the aisle".

4th marriage - age 49

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361  Something that might interest you!

Spoiler
Jovi and Yara are apparently doing quite well and have a sweet baby girl. They are doing some traveling and by all accounts are having a wonderful time and very happy. This is what I found online. Just an FYI!
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I just gotta say this: Rebecca you are 48, this is your 3rd (4th?) marriage and you look ridiculous in that flowing bridal gown.

I'm sure many will disagree, that's fine. But a woman that age who is on at least her 3rd wedding? She looks just plain silly and is spilling out of the top of that dress.

and those ugly arm tats too.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden I so agree, they aren't even pretty.

She reeks of desperation.

Honored Contributor

Another thing I don't understand about Natalie is that this will be her third marriage. Is she really that desperate to find someone? I realize she wants a child but there has to be a better way to get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Rebecca pulling her wedding dress out of the suitcase all crumpled and wrinkled made me sad. And the 2 guys wearing jeans, flannels and sunglasss who walked her "down the aisle".

4th marriage - age 49

You can't blame Covid for that, @scatcat .Jovi may be from the Swamp, but at least he knows he should dress up!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Another thing I don't understand about Natalie is that this will be her third marriage. Is she really that desperate to find someone? I realize she wants a child but there has to be a better way to get it.

Natalie wants the marriage for some reason other than Mike! She has something else in mind. Mike is no prize - she's thinking of bigger fish to fry! No way is Natalie going to be hanging out with Uncle Beau, @colliemom4 . She probably has Hollywood or this continual Reality to make money.

Respected Contributor

I thought they said she had been married 3 times before and only 48 ?  I didn't think  that was a good look for her and the tatoos down both arms ! Sorry I know if you can't say anything good you shouldn't say anything at all. so I will say her daughter is beautiful.    .

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes IMO that old saying "If you can't say anything nice" does not apply to people who put themselves on fake reality TV shows! They crave the feedback, good and bad.

Honored Contributor

I hear that @Love my grandkids. Her daughter is pretty but she has tattoos all over her body just like Rebecca.

image.png