Honored Contributor

I just gotta say this: Rebecca you are 48, this is your 3rd (4th?) marriage and you look ridiculous in that flowing bridal gown.

I'm sure many will disagree, that's fine. But a woman that age who is on at least her 3rd wedding? She looks just plain silly and is spilling out of the top of that dress.

Valued Contributor

She looked so uncomfortable in that dress.  The corset made it look bad, but the dress itself was lovely.  It's too bad it didn't fit her.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE

[ Edited ]

Rebecca riding in that carriage reminded me of something out of one of those TLC gypsy shows. My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is one of them.

Esteemed Contributor

That was crazy to put a bustier over the top of her wedding dress. I think she should have waited until after Ramadan. After all, she could see him every day, they just couldn't stay in the same house. 

I think they needed the extra month. Particularly Rebecca; he doesn't seem to care much about anything. 

Honored Contributor

What about Natalie, she is begging this man to marry her yet she doesn't seem to even like him.  He certainly does not seem to like her.  

Trusted Contributor
Yes Rebecca's dress did obviously not fit her. I like him though. I thought brandon was very sweet to say vows in russian for her. She looked cute. Actually his mom didn't bother me tonite, however, i remember her disapproval of the original date because it fell on mothers day, i guess she got her wish. I feel bad fof Natalie, he obviously doesn't love her, but keeps leading her on. I don't blame her for not wanting to stay here illegally look what happened to the girl that ended in mexico, especially during covid. Mike's a real jerk!
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 

Spoiler
I checked the internet and they did get married. I felt bad for her, she really was stuck, he wouldn't commit and she couldn't go back home. I hope it works out but I think he's a pig. I can understand her desperation in the situation she was in.
Occasional Contributor

I agree.  How long will this one last?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE

[ Edited ]

There is not a single couple on that show right now that I believe should be getting married. None! So sad that people feel such a need to marry.....and mess up their lives. I admire Michael for breaking up. I can't stand Natalie.

Respected Contributor

Michael and Natalie:  Where do I start?!?  Natalie must have lost her mind , she's playing the 'desperate' card.  If a man had doubts about marrying me, I would just turn and walk slowly away ... FOREVER !   If they can't agree about getting married, what makes her think he'll ever agree to children, as she noted on previous episodes that she really wants to start a family soon....and he didn't agree to all of that either !  And on top of all that, Natalie has said from the beginning that she is very religious - and Michael said he ''wasn't a believer in God''.  Yeah, like that's going to work out....NOTTT !  A potential marriage made in ...(well you know where) , right there !