Frequent Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

I thought Kara looked stunning in her dress and I loved her hair.  Guillermo is adorable.  They live in my town and I have been to the establishment they got married in several times.  I personally have never seen them out and about.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like Thais at all, she is useless and selfish.  I also dislike that Patrick calls other women ugly and saying he has the best.  I don't think she is all that.  Kara and G are adorable.

Respected Contributor

Well, is everyone ready for the drama tonight?  

As far as Kara, she was beautiful.  I just hope she realizes what a great guy she married and stop the partying or at least cut back alot.

I hope Kobe tells Emily where to go.  She treats him horribly IMO and he seems like a good person.  Her family continues to enable her and I suspect she'll be living with them for a very long time.

Kind of OT, a perfect example is our neighbor next door to us.  He's very narcissitic and thinks he is "all that".  Anyway, he has a grown daughter who is either 49 or 50.  He once told us that _____(her first name) knows that he can't say no to her.  He continues to pay for everything for her and yet she had a good job as an xray tech plus various ones as she can't seem to hold down a  job for long.  She lived out of state, but 2 months ago, we saw she moved in with him and he's complaining because she's a control freak.  We just found out she claimed bankruptcy and lost her job.  So  now he's stuck with paying for all of her loans, etc and she still isn't working.  IMO, he brought this upon himself for enabling her.

Regular Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I don't like Thais at all, she is useless and selfish.  I also dislike that Patrick calls other women ugly and saying he has the best.  I don't think she is all that.  Kara and G are adorable.

@colliegirls- I agree with you on Thais.  She is a real pain.  All this alleged respect for her father and he means more to her than Patrick.  If that was the case, why did she LIE to her father about why she was coming to the States?  From the very beginning she has been dishonest with him.  And he is just mean and nasty to Patrick.  What in the world has he ever done to deserve to be so disliked by her father, other than he is not Brazilian.

I also think Patrick will never catch a break with Thais.  She is complaining that he is controlling, but I"m wondering if Patrick is just trying to take care of things and make her happy and not worry about things.  She hasn't been here long enought to know her way around things like finding a makup artist for the wedding.  I would bet anything if he didn't do the things he is doing she would complain about that.

Her distain for his brother is horrible too.  While I can understand that she may not be comfortable with him around, she was out of line telling Patrick that if they get married he has to leave immediately.  She is definitely selfish and entitled.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you about Thais--she's kind of a brat.  But I get where she is coming from about John--he seems to be drunk most of the time and it is exhausting to deal with drunks.  But Patrick really does seem to just want to take care of her.  I'm still trying to figure out how many times he's been married . . .

I can't believe  Yve went through with the wedding.  Was it just me or could you see right through that dress?  

I hope Ari and Bini make it.  She looked really old in last night's episode and I hope they can support themselves.  Her dress was pretty.

It looks like all of them make it to the altar--I'm just guessing Thais and Patrick do.  I don't read spoilers.

Esteemed Contributor

Ari's eyelashes were ridiculously long and heavy at her wedding, made her face look odd.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Ari's eyelashes were ridiculously long and heavy at her wedding, made her face look odd.

@colliegirls   Hi - did you also notice that when Ari speaks, she never closes her mouth.  I tried to do it but can't.  LOL  She has a mouthful of big teeth and her mouth stays open.  I really don't like her anyway and in the beginning, I liked her mother, but not now.  Why did she have to go and hold Ari's wedding gown???  Didn't she have a bridesmaid???  It don't think Ari has any friends..... We never see them....

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Yve's son was precious walking her down the aisle but after that he was involved a little too much.The focus became on him instead of the couple.  I know the unpredictability of some children with autism, perhaps if Yve had given him a prior heads up about sitting down afterwards ( or perhaps she did and it didn't work out that way) but he was more in the way rather than included.

However, it turned out wonderfully because they just went with the flow.

Respected Contributor

So far, out of all the marriages, I don't see any of them lasting forever.

IMO, there's way too many differences between them.

Out of all of them, I feel so bad for Kobe - he's now in a bad place and who would want to live their life being told you don't do anything right and bossed around.  Emily is the worst for me.

Regular Contributor

@HisElk1- Totally agree with you about Kobe and Emily.  I feel sorry for him.  She is so overbearing and rude.  There doesn't appear to be any communication between them, or if there is, she just doesn't pay any attention to what he has to say.  The visit from Temperature showed a lot with their situation.  She plans to totally rule the roost and has no intention of them moving out of Daddy's house.  He gave up a lot to come to the States and there should be more compromise if there is any chance.

Mohammed and Yve are really a strange match.  She seems very immature for her age.  It does seem like he is a bit more flexible after the conversation with his mother, but how long will it last?  Her friends are horrib.le and as someone else (sorry, cant remember who) said, they seem to be going out of their way to annoy him with inappropriate dress, talk, etc..  And they think it is funny.  It appears as well that she was looking for a caregiver for her son.

Kara and Guillermo - she is also overbearing like Emily and wants to control everything.  He is a really nice guy, and she treats him more like a child than a husband and partner.  Maybe once he can work and contribute she will listen to him more.

Already said what I think of Patrick and Thais in another post, but just don't like her at all.  She is a hypocrite and needs to just go back to Brazil and be with her Padre.

Jibri and Miona - another pair starting off on the wrong foot.  He also seems immature for his age, and she is pretty adamant about getting her way on everything.  She obviously had a misconception of how things were going to be when she got here, and is clueless about working for what you want to have.  I think she expected a lot out of Jibri and really doesn't want to compromise with him on anything.  Sad that his parents couldn't/wouldn't attend their wedding, but at least Grandma is there.

Not sure how many more episodes there are this season, but we must be getting close to the end. 

I don't think any of these couples have much of a chance for long term marriages.