Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

After reading the comments, I keep thinking, I wish my parents were still alive. I would THANK them a few hundred times, that they were my parents.

After seeing this show and the cast of characters, I am so glad that I had the parents that I did.

Esteemed Contributor

Emily looks and dresses like a slob.

Ari is a spoiled brat, had a nanny even though she does NOTHING, who doesn't work but makes a lot of demands on everyone around her. Her parents pay for everything.

SOOO rude to have the ex husband around.

To both : use BIRTH CONTROL!!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood,

I knew she was expecting, but, didn't know it was a boy! So happy for them and their families. I think she is due in October.

Thanks for posting,

Butterfly Happy Friday With Roses Gif

Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch the episode tonight? (7/10).  

I won't give away any spoilers; however, I found myself yelling at the TV so many times.  I'm not sure which one is the worst:  Emily, Kara or Yve.

And I'm tired of hearing Patrick's brother saying "GD" and "JC".  It may not bother some, but it is just not necessary IMO.  I find the language very offensive, but that's me.

As for Bilal, I cannot find anything good about him.  I really like Shaeeda alot and agree with her.   His ex-wife, I'd like to stuff a rag in her mouth.  She needs to butt out and shut her piehole IMO.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 I watched and pretty much have the same opinion as you.  Yve should tell Mohammed to pack his bags.  Since he probably has no money, she will have to pay for his ticket home and if it were me, I would book him on the worst flight I could find--layovers out the ying yang and a middle seat.  She  may be a bit unreasonable over the wedding thing, but him saying that he is going to get another sponsor?  He really doesn't understand how this works.

As for Emily--how stupid is she?  And the fact that HE said he didn't want her on BC?  That isn't his decision--she should have gone on it and stayed on it.  

Kara is a brat--she doesn't deserve Guillermo--he is so sweet.  She is immature and just wants to be a party girl.

Bilal is also a jerk.  Shaeeda deserves better.  Plus, if she had a well established life in Trinidad, she probably should have stayed there.  He is just so rude.

Respected Contributor

@meallen616 YOU.  ARE.  WELCOME!!!!  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood,

I knew she was expecting, but, didn't know it was a boy! So happy for them and their families. I think she is due in October.

Thanks for posting,

@meallen616     Who??????  TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie,

Elizabeth and Andrei from 90 Day Fiance. They already have a 3 year old daughter. She is due to have a boy in October.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616 wrote:

@sophiamarie,

Elizabeth and Andrei from 90 Day Fiance. They already have a 3 year old daughter. She is due to have a boy in October.

@meallen616   Thanks a lot for the quick response.  I think that's great.  I like them.  No wonder they aren't on Pillow Talk anymore.    Not so great that Emily and Kobe are having another one.  I never liked her and am starting to not like Kobe either.  Neither one of them have any brains..... JMO of course.  LOL

ETA:  Actually I read online, that Emily already had a girl.  What on earth are they going to do now??  They are living in her parents' basement.

Esteemed Contributor

With Emily's baggy clothes and her body type, no one would notice she was pregnant till she gave birth!!