Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

@sophiamarie   I also like Shaeeda.  She hasn't done anything...yet...to irk me.  Unlike Emily whose lisp or other impediment drives me crazy.  Sorry, I know that sounds mean.  I can't watch her speak or listen to how she talks to her guy (whose name escapes me at this moment).  

Esteemed Contributor

@bayflwc wrote:

Emily and Kobe are like Kalani and Asuelo all over again.  Baby #2 and they are living off her parents.

This group is a mess.  Not one redeeming couple among them to root for.  Pretty much every individual has some sort of issue and put them together and they couldn't navigate their way out of a wet paper bag.

If all this IS scripted how in the world do they come up with these storylines and dialogue?  Otherwise, if it is not, it is a prime example of the dumbing down of America.

Maybe they are living off the government through welfare.

Respected Contributor

Count me in as liking Shaeeda (sp?).  The way he talks to her (rather lecturing) would be a big turnoff for me.  

I don't ever see him agreeing to more kids; he's only into himself.  But then I haven't liked him since he pulled that stupid stunt on her.  Also, the meeting with his sister just made me roll my eyes.  

If she marries him, she will never take care or clean how he wants her to.  Maybe she's just there for him in "other ways".

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

OMG...........I so agree with you about the way Emily's lips work (or don't work, as the case may be).  That lisp doesn't add to what comes  out of her mouth in terms of sounding charming.

She is a natural-born self-centered B_______, not to mention being dumb enough to get preg again.

Waiting to see what her parents and her fiance finally do with her, if anything.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

OMG...........I so agree with you about the way Emily's lips work (or don't work, as the case may be).  That lisp doesn't add to what comes  out of her mouth in terms of sounding charming.

She is a natural-born self-centered B_______, not to mention being dumb enough to get preg again.

Waiting to see what her parents and her fiance finally do with her, if anything.

@novamc1 I'm SO glad you agreed and didn't jump all over me for sounding kinda mean.  Her mouth is all I can focus on.

Regular Contributor

@novamc1  & @BarbiHollywood  - agree with you both on that weird speech thing Emily has going on.  It is really strange the way she speaks and enunciates certain words and it is very distracting.  Almost creepy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re:  Bilal and Shaeeda - I think she really has his number and hopefully will straighten him out.  I don't think she is gonna take any cr*p from him.  In fact, I think she just might do things to annoy him on purpose.  BUT, I have to say, that water on the floor was a little much - even for me.  That was a sloppy job.... But, why, oh why, does he have wood floors in his kitchen????  Unless, of course, they are treated.... In that case, what was his problem???

As for Emily - she sure had enough money to buy that ring, didn't she.  Of course, they are getting money from TLC and cameos (if anyone pays for her)....  I watched a few - and can't believe people pay $75 and up, just to hear one of them say "hi" and mention your name.....And they charge by the second too.....  For 15 seconds, it's a certain amount and it goes up from there.....  Oh well......

Respected Contributor

I'm sure many of you already know this, but I thought I'd post it for those who don't.

Elizabeth & Andrrrrrrrei Castravet are expecting a baby boy!  Eleanor ("Ellie") will be a big sister.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   I didn't know.  Thanks for posting that!  I like them and think they are a cute ilittle family.  

Regular Contributor

@BarbiHollywood- thanks for posting this.  I hadn't heard.

I'll bet Andrei is over the top happy about expecting a son.