Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

@bayflwc , we think alike.  

Respected Contributor

@Shoppergal wrote:

I thought Kara looked stunning in her dress and I loved her hair.  Guillermo is adorable.  They live in my town and I have been to the establishment they got married in several times.  I personally have never seen them out and about.

@Shoppergal Be on the lookout for them 'cuz you never know where you'll bump into them.  I ran into Elizabeth Potthast Castravet in Costco, of all places!  Then, a few weeks later, I ran into her sister, Jenn, in Publix!  

Respected Contributor

So they all made happily ever after.  I can't wait for the tell all. We know Emily is pregnant, but who do you think is the 2nd person?

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

So they all made happily ever after.  I can't wait for the tell all. We know Emily is pregnant, but who do you think is the 2nd person?

@DrKelli   Emily already had a baby girl.  In the Promo for next week, I thought Ari looked terrible.  Her eyebrows were way too high and arched and she had work done to her face which I thought was really bad......  I don't like her anyway and feel sorry for Bini, who is in a lose/lose situation.  So is Kobe, who is a nice guy too.....

Does anyone know what Emily's father put in Kobe's hand???  They never said.  On Pillow Talk, watching Armando and Kenny - Kenny said "condoms".... LOL  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG--I forgot to post this --Bilal gave Shayeed the Jackie Kennedy bracelet--the I shall not give up on you/You shall not give up on me.

Since that bracelet was discontinued many years ago--I was watching when the gentleman destroyed the mold live on QVC, I'm guessing he looked high and low for it!

@sophiamarie I know she already had a girl, but the tell all was filmed a while ago and Shawn stated that there were 2 pregnancies--I'm assuming  Emily was one of those.  And I agree that Ari looked terrible.

Honored Contributor

Next 2  weeks will be the Tell All shows!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie I know she already had a girl, but the tell all was filmed a while ago and Shawn stated that there were 2 pregnancies--I'm assuming  Emily was one of those.  And I agree that Ari looked terrible.

@DrKelli   I'll take a wild guess.  Jenny and Shaeeda???  LOL  Seriously, one of them could be Ari......  Another one who is enabled.....

Respected Contributor

Best wedding gifts for Emily and Kobi.......

--Condoms

--Two-year supply of baby diapers.

Woops, wait.  Those would be better gifts to Emily's parents, who probably recognize the value to their bank account and would appreciate them more.

Valued Contributor

If you want to know who's pregnant...

Spoiler
It's Kara and Thais.
Honored Contributor

My dvr is set to tape the tell all tonight!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."