Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

Honestly, I can't wait to see the look on Emily's mom and dad's faces when they find out she's pregnant.

This week showed what a spoiled brat Jibri is.  I wonder if they are just going to go live with his grandma.

Bini and Ari really have no business getting married--I do appreciate that he is a good dad to Avi and that Ari wants to maintain the family unit, but I see disaster all over that.

Good for Shaeeyd though!  The look on Bilal's face was seriously priceless.

I still feel bad for Guillermo--he is such a sweetheart.  Kara is a party girl who isn't going to change.

Yve should drop Mohamed off at the Albuquerque airport with a ticket home.  And like I said last week--I would book him the worst itinerary I could.  He's another one that is a brat.  I understand that he is a devout Muslim--I don't have an issue with that, but Yve is not going to convert and I don't understand why these women have that little self esteem that they can't get rid of these men that are taking advantage of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with you, Kelli.  What a mess of couples.  I saw a rumor that Thais is pregnant.  Must be something in the water as they used to say.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe this -

Jibri
SOLD!!! The Ripped pants from 90 day fiance Season 9 episode 2 sold for $28,000!!! We are beyond grateful 

However, one of the musician's most notable side hustles involves the pair of pants he famously ripped before Miona's U.S. arrival. He created an NFT inspired by his wardrobe malfunction, which sold for more than $10,000. Eventually, Jibri sold the original ripped pants for a whopping $28,000.
Respected Contributor

What?  Also-I think Miona and Jibri's matching outfits are ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Pretty much what DrKelli said.

Mohamed just skeeves me out to the max.   He should go back because he is never going to feel comfortable with a completely different culture.  He's a freaking child who is all about himself and nothing/nobody else.  Plus, he's creepy.  *shudder*   He might do well to learn some manners, as well.

Yeah, the thing with them finding out about Emily's pregnancy should be a dramatic freak show.  She is about as skeevy to me as Mohamed, in her very own ways.  I cannot stomach her and feel badly for him.  I imagine if he didn't have a kid he'd be out of there and rightfully so.  Now, he probably feels trapped.  

Agree about Guillermo getting a raw deal there.  He seems like such a nice young man.  You can do better, dude!

Good for Shaeeyd!   Glad she's able to do what she can to not be run over by Bilal.

Jibri - time to grow up, man!   Weird that, at that age, he thinks his family should just continue to support him.  I like her.  I think she can do much better.  But it does seem that she loves him.

Respected Contributor

I agree with most of what everyone posted. 

However, with regard to Mohammed/Yve, I don't see him in the light that many of you do.  

Both DH and I watch this show and both of us felt he has been unfairly treated, particularly with Yve's friends judging him at the get togethers.  Last night during the fire ceremony, the dark haired girl and blonde were baiting him with their questions.  It felt like they were once again, judging him and Yve never came to his defense and stopped it.  Her "squad" friends are now her "family" as she says and it seems she doesn't want to rock the boat with them and lose them.  All they are doing is judging him and baiting him.

Do I think this relationship will work?  No.  IMO, if Yve didn't want to convert, then she shouldn't have brought him over here.  Plus the age difference is crazy ridiculous IMO.  I think she brought him over here to have a babysitter and stay at her house for other things.  The part about having a baby is ludicrous.

JMO.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

These couples have too much outside influence on their relationships. One of Thais and Patrick's main obstacles is John (Patrick's brother). On top of that, her father does not like Patrick. That alone may end any potential marriage. Emily and Kobe have so many problems, but his friend, "Temperature", seems to be interfering too much. Yve's nosey friends need to mind their own business, too. Why was Kara complaining about Guillermo to her friends? Pretty awful, because he is such a nice guy. We know who Ari's outside influence is, and sometimes it seems she would rather be married to Leandro (her ex-husband) rather than Bini. Bilal is influenced too much by his ex-spouse. Good that Shaeeda stands up for herself (she is quite likable). Marriages should be established between two self-supporting people who do not expect their parents to continue supporting them way into adulthood (Jabri comes to mind, but it looks like that parental support is finally coming to an end). This group is a complete train wreck! 

Respected Contributor

I guess we're getting close to the end and everything is wrapping up in a nice neat little bow (with the exception of Thais and Patrick and Emily and Kobe).  Exactly how many times has he been married?  I think he may have said when he was first introduced, but after his mom's comment last night about being married 4 times and he was following in her footsteps, I have to ask this question!!

I still think that most of these people need to NOT get married.  I did laugh when Mohammed's mom got on him about being a jerk.  And when he was basically shocked when she did it--I laughed even more.  Those 2 should DEFINITELY not be married.  Are we going to have a Happily Ever After?

I thought Guillermo was just adorable last night.  Kara is still a witch.  I thought something was going to come flying out of that dress!!

Valued Contributor

I don't care for Kara, but I thought her wedding dress was gorgeous on her!

Her hair was pretty, but IMO, her lipstick was was way too dark. 

Respected Contributor

Kara looked gorgeous.  I wasn't sure about the hair, but with the dress and veil is was perfect.  She definitely went old school Hollywood glamour. Still don't like her though, I just hope she realizes what a gem she has in him and changes.