Trusted Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

Is this the same show Rebecca and Zied are on?

Esteemed Contributor

Rebecca and Zied were on a previous season.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wow - I didn't know Kalani/Asuelu were separated.  No wonder she is on Pillow Talk with her sister instead of him.  Not that I even like them, but still........

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie  I didn't know that!

Also--what was Zaid and Rebecca's shocking news?  I don't watch that franchise.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@sophiamarie  I didn't know that!

Also--what was Zaid and Rebecca's shocking news?  I don't watch that franchise.

The only thing I got from the most recent episode of 'Diaries' was when Zied went to his country, to visit for a month, and then decided that he wanted to ask her to move there with him and not come back to the US.

I think, AFAIR, they left that hanging for next week. 'Diaries' aires on Mondays.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing she says no.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Wow - I didn't know Kalani/Asuelu were separated.  No wonder she is on Pillow Talk with her sister instead of him.  Not that I even like them, but still........

I keep track of what is going on through all the comments on this board. Saves me LOTS of time and I don't have to watch all the commercials.

Thank you, everyone. I had no idea Kalani/Asuelu were separated. But I thought they were in for trouble before they got married. I guess that is another reason I don't care to watch. It seems so sad to watch these relationships. It's not often they seem to be enjoying each other's company. It is one drama after another.

Esteemed Contributor

So????  Is Ari preggers????  On Pillow Talk, Tim said he saw 2 lines on the test strip and he didn't even know what that meant, so I don't think he was making it up.

Does anyone know for sure???

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie , I have no idea; however, I figured we might find out on tomorrow night's episode.

IMO, that's the last thing both of them need.  It seems that none of these people ever heard of birth control but hey, with Emily being pregnant again, and now Yve wants a baby (yeah, right), I guess that's the popular thing to do.  

I feel for the kids.

Respected Contributor

These people.  Yve is just nuts.  She's in her 50s.  IF she gets pregnant, she may have a lot of issues.  And really?  She needs another kid, with her son and Mohammed?  And Ari certainly doesn't need another one.  I still think she and Leandro should get back together.  They seem a much better match.

Bilal is still an a**.  Seriously, he has absolutely no redeeming qualities. None.

I still feel bad for Guillermo--I actually like him a lot. I do not like her though.  She's a party girl and not at all serious about settling down.