Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

@Citrine1 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   I didn't know.  Thanks for posting that!  I like them and think they are a cute ilittle family.  

@Citrine1   Hello!  I wasn't sure who even remembered them at this point - I mean, they're like originals from so long ago.  I follow her on FB.  I ran into her last year in Costco!!  We chatted, she was very nice.  I took a picture with her.  Then, a few weeks later, I ran into her sister, Jenn, in Publix!!  She was nice, too, and we took a picture.  I showed her my pic with Elizabeth just so she'd know I'm not a nut!  :-))   Their Dad lives locally, too, but I haven't bumped into him...yet!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   I didn't know.  Thanks for posting that!  I like them and think they are a cute ilittle family.  

@Citrine1   Hello!  I wasn't sure who even remembered them at this point - I mean, they're like originals from so long ago.  I follow her on FB.  I ran into her last year in Costco!!  We chatted, she was very nice.  I took a picture with her.  Then, a few weeks later, I ran into her sister, Jenn, in Publix!!  She was nice, too, and we took a picture.  I showed her my pic with Elizabeth just so she'd know I'm not a nut!  :-))   Their Dad lives locally, too, but I haven't bumped into him...yet!!  

Yes, I remember all of that!  I always looks for your posts in this section because I know that 1. they are positive and 2. you have "inside info" regarding this family!   haha

I love it when you run into them and report back!!

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 Ooooh, I didn't mean to repeat myself.  I just still get a kick out of it, too, and I guess I forgot I mentioned it.  But still, it IS good news about them having another baby!  See you over on the DAYS thread!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply you were repeating yourself.  I just wanted you to know that I know who you are.  It's so easy to forget who posted what around here!  I find myself saying things over again just to jog people's memories.  

I also get a kick out of the fact that you run into them!

Respected Contributor

This season has really kept me entertained.  But Bilal reminds me of someone and I cannot for the life of me think who it is.  I have myself convinced he looks like an actor.  He's a jerk. Bilal, not necessarily the actor.  When Shaeed told him she wanted to talk to his lawyer about adding kids to his prenup--have to admit, I laughed.  Turnabout is fair play.

I thought Kobe's proposal was very sweet and he purchased a ring that HE could afford.  Emily, of course, then had to ruin it.

Miona needs to head back to Serbia. She is an unpleasant girl.

I firmly believe that Ari should go back to Leandro.  He is adorable.  I still don't understand why they broke up.  But I also kind of understand Bini's point of view--I don't think I'd want an ex hanging around either.  Well, maybe I wouldn't care.  I don't know.  But now it looks like she is preggers again.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli  - The more I see of Bilal the more I think he is a Narcissist.  The look on his face was priceless when Shaeeda said she wanted to talk to his lawyer to add things into the pre-nup that cover her interests.  Clearly he thought he was the only one entitled to have any say about the document.  I think she will be sorry if she marries him.   Which I think she does; seems I read something about it.  Bet it doesn't last.

You are so right about Emily and Kobe.  He tried so hard to find a ring he could afford that she would like, and made all the plans at the restaurant to surprise her.  If she can return the ring she bought herself, why even mention that she bought it?  She doesn't care how much she hurts his feelings.  And she does it constantly.

The thing that got me last night was the shopping trip looking for a bigger bed.  Not only was it SO tacky that they were simulating having s*e*x in the middle of the store, but going on and on about needing a bed to accommodate the 3 of them.  Here's an idea, put the kid in the bedroom you've banished your boyfriend to, let Kobe sleep with you instead, and save your money (that you don't seem to have much of).  Stupid.

Agree with you on Jibri and Miona.  She is just too much, and he sure does not seem happy at all.  She needs to go bach to Serbia.

Poor Patrick.  If Thais is lying to her father regarding the purpose of her trip to America, then she will lie about anything.  At least he is starting to question her motives in his head, and I had to admire him taking the stand about not getting married without full disclosure to her family.

Ari and Bini.  As I've said before, I am not a big Bini fan, but I too can kind of see his point about not wanting Leandre around.  Clearly producers told Bini to make sure he put together a big wad of food to "feed" to his "brother" for Ethiopian New Year.  But, I also think Bini pushes the envelope on how he treats Leandre.  Ari brings him around just to stir the pot, and I think it was to get back at Bini for his female sparing partner, to make him as jealous as she was.  Those two need to grow up.  I also don't think he is so innocent with the things he does and how he acts.  He may be soft spoken when he tries to explain away what he does, but I think he is all about himself in the end.  The truth seems to come out on occasion, and I'm not so sure it is a language slip up.  For example, his saying that if things don't work out with Ari she can still sign for him to get a green card.  His career is why he is here, not Ari and Avi.  They are just a vehicle to get what he wants.

Respected Contributor

I think Leandre is on the show for drama. I bet he is paid by TLC. Ari's parents have common sense and would surely tell Ari to stop with the ex nonsense.

I can't stand Bilal. Marry him? I wouldn't even date him 

Respected Contributor

After watching last night's show, I can't tell you how many times I screamed at my TV (I know, it's not like they could hear me LOL, but it helped me).

I'm finding that I don't care for any of the ones who live here in the US are that great.

Shaeeda will never please him; I doubt she can "pee" right for him; all he does is pick on every little thing she does.  I know how that feels as I was married to someone who told me that I didn't change the cat litter the right way.  Noticed I said "was married".

Ari and her family get on my last nerve.  While not a big Bini fan, I felt for him last night.  This is nothing but payback/revenge on Ari's part for him training with a woman.  Bringing her ex back is absolutely ridiculous and her parents are so wrong in supporting that, yet alone inviting him to the celebration.  Ari is a spoiled brat and needs to grow up just like Emily.

Emily - I have no words other than self absorbed and her parents are to blame.  My heart ached for Kobe.

Yve/Mohammed - she's 48 and wants another child?  Nothing she says makes any sense to me.  I don't blame Mohammed for what he is saying - he's right.  I think she brought him over here to be her "toy/child sitter".  

Patrick/Thais - hopefully, he is seeing what she's all about.  Funny how that lie just popped out and glad he turned her down.  Another spoiled one.

Jibri/Miona - she's not a pleasant person at all; send her packing IMO.

I'm beginning to think the viewers are just being "punked" if that makes sense.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry Ari, but Leandro is NOT part of the family.  I don't even like it when her mother says it too.  Why is he still in the picture??  I know TLC pays everyone for appearing, but it's not much and if this is all a scheme for the money, then I think it's really bad.  It makes Bini look foolish.  I happen to agree with Bini - he thinks Leandro will always be in Ari's life.  I don't get it.  Why would that family allow TLC to push this storyline??  

Leandro needs to get himself a girlfriend and insert himself into HER family - and leave Ari and Bini alone - but I think Ari still has feelings for him - the way she looks at him and just eats up his "advice"..... The whole thing is crazy IMO.

As far as Emily is concerned - I don't even know why she had to tell Kobe that she bought herself a ring.  Just return the darn thing and nobody would be the wiser.  How dumb was that?  She made him look like a fool and I really felt sorry for him.  It wouldn't be a lie if she doesn't tell him, so why all the drama???

I happen to like Emily's father, although with all his advice, he still enables her.  I don't get that part.  They are getting money from TLC and need to be on their own.  I don't know why a lot of this stuff isn't discussed before all these people come over here to the states, like Shaeeda for example.  I like her - think she's no dummy - and yet they have gotten married according to what I read.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1   Hi - I was typing when you posted.  I just read yours and agree with all you said.

As for Yve and Mohammed???  Again, I think he has more brains than she does.  He's only 25 or so and she's 48??  Does she really think she will have another child or does she want a baby sitter for her "challenged" son???  They have absolutely nothing in common and all their disagreements should have been discussed BEFORE he came over here.  But - NO - that's never done and then they wonder why nothing fits together.

I think he should go back to Egypt and she should continue to hang out with her friends.... Problem solved.  LOL