Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

These 90 Day Fiancee shows are confusing to me.  First it was the original show then it was 90 Day Single Life.  There are also shows like the Family Chantel and 90 Day Pillow Talk.  Don't even get me started with the Darcey and Stacey show where Darcey is shown every season pursuing yet again another soul mate.  After a while all the names and faces get blurred.

Respected Contributor

@lgfan , cannot watch Darcy/Stacey - IMO, they are just riding the gravy train.

Esteemed Contributor

Darcy and Stacy are resembling that plastic surgery cat  woman in NY.

Respected Contributor

Geez--I finally got back on the boards.  Can't access from Chrome, so tried through Edge and here I am.

I was competing at a ballroom comp, so I had to watch when I got home.  Jibri and what's her name really annoy me.  I do not like her at all.  Bilal is a jerk.  I'm sorry.  Shaayeed is going to get what she deserves if she doesn't up and leave.

I really believe that Mohammed should go home.  Yve wants a boy toy and a baby sitter for her son.  She isn't going to convert.  Why make that young man miserable?  But then again, he's pretty unrealistic thinking that a Native American would convert to Islam.

Emily is a brat.  Someone asked if she had a job--she is a nanny.

I'm still entertained by this group--it's better than some of them in the past.

Valued Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I really believe that Mohammed should go home.  Yve wants a boy toy and a baby sitter for her son.  She isn't going to convert.  Why make that young man miserable?  But then again, he's pretty unrealistic thinking that a Native American would convert to Islam.

Emily is a brat.  Someone asked if she had a job--she is a nanny.

Thanks @DrKelli, I was wondering what Emily did. It seems that her father supports everybody!

I agree about Mohammed. They are not a good match. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

@colliegirls   I just looked her up.  Her name is Jocelyn Wildenstein   I swear Darcy and Stacy look just like her.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@colliegirls   I just looked her up.  Her name is Jocelyn Wildenstein   I swear Darcy and Stacy look just like her.  LOL

YES!!!  That is her.  Horrendous!

Honored Contributor

I always felt rather badly for Jocelyn.   As I heard it, it was her husband who pushed her into all those facial surgeries.   I can't even imagine how she feels because I cannot imagine she likes the end result.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I read on "Reddit" that Emily had another baby (a girl).....  Oh,and last night they showed her shopping for a wedding gown with her sister, mother and grandmother.  None of them looked very happy and were surprised that Emily bought herself a diamond engagement ring in case Kobe doesn't get her one, or gets one that she may not like.....

What is wrong with her????

BTW, I think her mother is very, very pretty.  Her g/mother isn't bad-looking either.  Sooo, where do Emily and her sister get their looks????  LOL

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I read on "Reddit" that Emily had another baby (a girl).....  Oh,and last night they showed her shopping for a wedding gown with her sister, mother and grandmother.  None of them looked very happy and were surprised that Emily bought herself a diamond engagement ring in case Kobe doesn't get her one, or gets one that she may not like.....

What is wrong with her????

BTW, I think her mother is very, very pretty.  Her g/mother isn't bad-looking either.  Sooo, where do Emily and her sister get their looks????  LOL

@sophiamarie , I thought I read this post wrong, but I guess I didn't.  She had another baby?  Does she not know what birth control is?  (rhetorical questions of course).  Obviously, there is something not working in her brain.  

I feel for Kobe and I feel for her kids too.  She treats him horribly and he seems like a nice guy.  The problem is her parents keep on enabling her IMO.