Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

@HisElk1 wrote:

Is anyone watching tonight, 6/5?  I find myself screaming at the TV with how Emily is treating/talking to Kobe.  And her mother just stands there and doesn't say a thing in the horse stable.

I'm glad he finally stood up to her; what is he - her slave?  At least that's the way I'm seeing it.

Same with Bilol and his lectures to Shaeeda (sp?)

I actually saw some of it tonight.  This woman Emily is one of the most entitled people I have ever seen.  What does she do for a living, and why doesn't she help around the ranch.  She is awful.  I was so happy when he told her to shut the blank up.  lol, she thinks she can boss everybody,  Why on earth is that baby sleeping with her.  Why does she want a relationship she is way too selfish.

Bilol is entitled too, I don't know who he thinks he is.  Everything is about his money.  DIdn't Shaeeda have her own yoga studio?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Mohammed really ticked me off this week.  But Yve is so stupid.  He is very naive to think that she is going to convert.  But I do agree that she should have looked in a mirror before going out in her outfit.  You could clearly see her underwear.  Not that it's any of his business.

I still cannot stand Bilal and Shaeeyd.  I will be surprised (as I always am) if they actually marry.  

I am thinking Mohammed has a point.  Why did this woman have him come here when she does not seem like she wants a relationship.  If she still wants to go hang out with her friends why does she want a boyfriend?  He has not been here long and she leaves him home to go out and complain to friends.  This stuff has to be scripted otherwise it does not make sense.

Honored Contributor

Ari looks like she has lost a lot of weight.  I can't believe that she made a scene in the gym

Respected Contributor

Once again--it was a pretty good episode!  Bilal is a jerk.  Shaayed is right--he's always lecturing her.  But I kind of saw his point when she left water all over the kitchen.  But then again--why would you put hardwood in a kitchen when there is going to be water there?  It's one of the reasons I went with laminate in my own house--we have snow here and that means the dogs will be tracking it in, as well as me.

I agree that Mohammed has a point about Yve going out with her friends, but I think Yve is also wrong about bringing him to the US when she has no intention of converting.

Emily is supposedly a nanny.  But she was rude as h*** to Kobe.  But also--they live on a farm and there is plenty of poop to be shoveled.  There's really no right or wrong way to do it.  It just needs to be moved from one pile to another.

I don't know about the whole Patrick/Thais/John situtation.  I kind of got the feeling that he didn't tell her they were moving to Dallas.  Could be the editing though.

As for  Ari's tantrum--she is a very jealous person. But if I were Melissa and someone came at me that way--they probably would be on the ground.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Once again--it was a pretty good episode!  Bilal is a jerk.  Shaayed is right--he's always lecturing her.  But I kind of saw his point when she left water all over the kitchen.  But then again--why would you put hardwood in a kitchen when there is going to be water there?  It's one of the reasons I went with laminate in my own house--we have snow here and that means the dogs will be tracking it in, as well as me.

I agree that Mohammed has a point about Yve going out with her friends, but I think Yve is also wrong about bringing him to the US when she has no intention of converting.

Emily is supposedly a nanny.  But she was rude as h*** to Kobe.  But also--they live on a farm and there is plenty of poop to be shoveled.  There's really no right or wrong way to do it.  It just needs to be moved from one pile to another.

I don't know about the whole Patrick/Thais/John situtation.  I kind of got the feeling that he didn't tell her they were moving to Dallas.  Could be the editing though.

As for  Ari's tantrum--she is a very jealous person. But if I were Melissa and someone came at me that way--they probably would be on the ground.

I have to agree with you about Ari, that girl is not the problem, Ari has had mental issues and she probably should not be in a relationship.  I think Benny really is here for the green card.  If you do not trust someone who is the problem you or the person you are trying to change.  The problem is Ari.

Bilal is so materialistic.  He should get cheaper stuff so everything will not stress him out.  There are floors that look like wood that you do not have to baby, also white furniture yuck.  He is too fussy to have his home decorated like he does.  Who would feel comfortable at his house lol  Once again who has the problem Bilal or Shaayed who is trying to change him, its her.  Let him live his life the way he wants.  She needs to find someone with the same interest and wants kids.  She is lovely.

Emily, there are no words she has got to be one of the worst on 90 day.  Her parents enable her.  Yes her mom was concerned how Kobe talked to her daughter, however I did not hear her talk to her daughter about being obnoxious and rude.Emily needs to put that baby in his own bed in his own room and give him a bottle, he looks old enough to be eating regular food.

Patrick seems strange to me, also his girlfriend seems very entitled.  Did he not tell her that his brother lives with him.  These people from US give these people the idea that they have money when they don't.

The guy Jibri, not sure how to spell his name.  If no one is getting along with who you are with maybe you should take a look at who you are with.    

Valued Contributor

Women this season who have control issues (IMO): Emily, Ari, Kara, Miona

Men with control issues: Bilal, Mohamed

Emily and Bilal both have so many issues! I feel sorry for Kobe (with Emily) and Shaeeda (with Bilal). Emily seems to use her baby to avoid intimacy with Kobe. That child needs to be in a crib! Bilal seems to want to control Shaeeda. He seems a bit devoid of true emotion. When Shaeeda said she basically had found her person (past episode), Bilal just nodded his head and expressed little to no emotion. Shaeeda needs to find true love with someone who wants children, just as she does. It will surprise me if these two actually get married. Kobe needs to run away as fast as he can!

Respected Contributor

Oh!  That reminds me--the pins in the couch.  Jeez!  It's not like it was a leather couch!  Those pins didn't hurt anything.  Yes, it could have been a safety issue because someone could get stuck, but it wasn't going to hurt the fabric of the couch.

Esteemed Contributor

I was waiting to see everyone's comments about this week's show.  I really can't see any of these relationships lasting, but maybe I'm wrong.  For example, if one is marrying someone from a different faith, it is important to know what that means to him/her.  I am not a fan of Emily, Bilal, Ari, etc., etc. I feel sorry for Kobe and Shaeeda.  Of course, I will tune in next week.  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two of the couples are married, Jibri got married in December 2020. 
And Bilal and Shaeeda got married in December, 2021. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that all these pairings are pretty bad.

I absolutely cannot stand Emily.   She's just awful and those looks on her face sometimes makes me wand to punch her.