Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

@DrKelli wrote:

I think Ari wanted the nanny to braid her hair--it was some fairly intricate french braiding.  When I had hair--I could do a french braid in back, but going down the side like that was impossible for me.  Also--I could not watch myself in the mirror while I was doing the braid.  And I can do them both ways--classic and then the braid part on the top.  Well, I may not be able to do it now, because it's been a really long time since I've had hair (I have alopecia).

I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.     I have very long hair, not like Crystal Gayle hair but down just below the bottom of my butt, and I braid it from time to time.  It's just too long and when there's about a foot left I lose track and can't finish.   If I take it to the side I end up going backwards (for some weird reason).   

I used to be able to do a French braid but haven't tried it for years.  I think my hands/wrists would last about 10 seconds.  ha!

Respected Contributor

Based on the previews from next week--I reallllly don't like Bilal and Shaeed.  If he reallly does throw her out of the car and expects her to Uber--he's a complete tool.  However, she should NOT have put her hands on him like she did.

And the puppy Patrick bought was absolutely adorable.  But his brother appears to be an excessive drinker.

Respected Contributor

I don't think Ari's braiding was a bad thing. Her nanny is probably her only friend.

Kara and Guilarmo - I think they are pretty normal (except he is young and unemployed). The computer fight was trivial and I bet TLC wanted them to have some termoil and tried to make it a bigger deal then it was.

Does Emily work? If not, she is never moving out of her parent's house. They will enable her forever. Kobe needs a really good job to support them.  We shall see 

Valued Contributor

@scatcat I agree with you. There seem to be a few enablers on this show. I did not care for Ari's lack of gratitude to her parents for their constant financial support (up to this point). Ari's parents paid for renting Ari and Bini's apartment, paid for cable, and their electrical deposit when they arrived to the USA. Ari immediately started complaining when her parents asked about a timeline for taking over their own financial responsibilities. What in the world? Ari needs to grow up! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is absolutely NOTHING I like about selfish controlling Emily!!  I really like Kobe though, but  she needs to grow up and stop being a brat.

I think Kara is a party girl and it doesn't appear that Guillermo is.  That won't end well.  She doesn't seem to take many of his feelings on things into consideration.

I still don't like Ari. She could have let the sisters say good-bye to Avi, no matter how rude they were to her they love that boy.

I want the puppy!!  Anyone know what breed that is?  I think he'll be my favorite out of that mess of a trio.

So Mohammed now has to be the babysitter?  I mean, he has nothing else to do, but is he qualified to take care of Yve's son?  And I did agree she should have taken some time off to spend at least ONE day with him instead of going to work.  But he's still a momma's boy.

Trusted Contributor

Re: (Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

I agree. I cannot imagine sitting there pumping milk in front of your parents and letting your Breasts hang out with especially your father there.  I guess I'm old fashioned.  

the girl with the special needs son just wants a baby sitter and he wants a mother

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

Ari is a spoiled brat.  Did she ever have a job?  Very ungrateful for all her parents did for them

Jessa
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

IMO, both Ari and Emily are both entitled brats.  Grow up, get a job of some sort and stop relying on your parents.

I feel for Kobe (sp?) and making him sleep in another bed.  And it seems Emily's parents including grandma are going to come to her defense about everything.  I really feel for him.

Also, Biniyam has no idea what life will be like with her and her parents being so close by.

Parents that keep enabling their grown children are doing them no favors IMO.

Trusted Contributor

The baby should have his own bed

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

I was just watching tonight's show and at the end, they started playing the "Tell All Part 1" and then it was over.  I tried to find when it is on, but can't.

Does anyone know when it will be on??  Debbie was there, Ed, Tim and Veronica, and Natalie, etc.....  They showed about five minutes and then it was over.  My TiVo screen said "coming up next" but there was another 90 Day Diaries on.  ??????  I am so confused.

TIA