Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

Another pretty good episode last night.  But OMG--the new guy--Patrick--I think he's a jerk.  When he was talking about getting busted for PED--TWICE--I thought, this is someone that is not going to be pleasant to deal with. I do have to give him some credit for learning Portugese so he can help his 'fiancee' when she gets to the states.  I just can't imagine that he's not going to kick his brother out when she gets here though.

As for the others--it will be interesting to see what happens with Ari and Bini. I wonder if he actually got to see his first child after he moved to the US.

Binal and Shaeeyd--I think they are both arrogant.

It was so cute when Kobi met his son.  He actually seems appreciative.  However, Emily is going to cause problems because she isn't going to accept any parenting from Kobi.

Jibri and what's her name--I can't stand either one of them.  And the whole "prepared food' dinner--you have to be dang hunger to eat those meals.  They are not good.  And how does the girl think they are going to live in LA? It's one of the most expensive places in the US!!

Respected Contributor

Jibri and Miona - Well, at least they tried - sort of - (I actually like the Bertolli skillet dinners - LOL) but who doesn't know how to cook pasta and open a jar of sauce and put some french bread in the oven make a salad?  Does he seriously no nothing about cooking?  And his whole, "I hate doing chores." Dude, is immature and lazy. They just bug me.

Emily and Kobe - He's adorable, but agree there are going to be parenting issues.  She's going to think of Koban as "her" son.  Trouble ahead.  I just hope her parents lose their attitude and give Kobe a chance, they seem to not want to.

Ari and Bini - I hope they make it, but I don't like her or her family. She is so bossy and rude and controlling. I always thought her mom was just a huge buttinsky.

Binil and Shaeeda - Maybe.  We shall see how this one plays out.

Kara and Guillermo - Another one I can't stand.  Controlling and bossy, but she is right about the computer.  I just don't see how he's going to blend in with her party-going friends.

Honored Contributor

Wow, Ari has somebody to comb her hair for her?   That just struck me odd.  Perhaps it shouldn't have.

Guillermo - REALLY wondering why he is insistent that he have his own, separate, computer.   He seems to have no clue whatsoever about having to watch how you spend what little you have, working toward a goal.  It's just like wahhh, this is what I want.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

(Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

Did I hear wrong or did Emily tell Kobe not to touch the baby's feet when he was nursing and getting sleepy?   Seriously, rubbing his feet would not alter his plans a bit, I am sure.  Hey, he wanted to TOUCH his son - how crazy is that?    

And, I am no prude, understand the beauty of breastfeeding - did so myself.  BUT, does it seem that Emily has no decorum at all regading the issue?   I mean, she has a younger sister who I am sure has friends who come and go - I am certain with her attitude that Emily would not leave the room if she was feeding or expressing milk.   

I think it is just odd that she whips it out in front her her parents and sisster at will. 

But, I am old Smiley Surprised

The whole cooking dinner thing was silly - so much food out there that is easily available already prepared.  If they were not competent enough to prepare a frozen meal, order something from a local Italian restaurant, replate it, add a salad and some wine or whatever and call it a day. 

Respected Contributor

Re: (Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

Out of the whole bunch of them so far, Emily is the worst for me, though some of the others are "out there".  She just works on my last nerve.

She needs to grow the h*ll up, get a job and stop relying on her parents to take care of her.  It's all about her.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Wow, Ari has somebody to comb her hair for her?   That just struck me odd.  Perhaps it shouldn't have.

Guillermo - REALLY wondering why he is insistent that he have his own, separate, computer.   He seems to have no clue whatsoever about having to watch how you spend what little you have, working toward a goal.  It's just like wahhh, this is what I want.

@chickenbutt , I thought the same thing about Ari having her hair combed.  Is that below her to do her own hair?  Another one who has been coddled her whole life.  

I noticed in the taxi to the airport, she wasn't with Avi; the nanny was taking care of him.  

Respected Contributor

I think Ari wanted the nanny to braid her hair--it was some fairly intricate french braiding.  When I had hair--I could do a french braid in back, but going down the side like that was impossible for me.  Also--I could not watch myself in the mirror while I was doing the braid.  And I can do them both ways--classic and then the braid part on the top.  Well, I may not be able to do it now, because it's been a really long time since I've had hair (I have alopecia).

Super Contributor

Kobe, the former underwear model, I could of done without seeing his "tighty-whiteys" in the hotel room. 

Respected Contributor

@soxfan I said the same thing!!  That was NASTY!!!

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli , @soxfan , agree and also could've done without the whole bedroom scene.

He seems like a nice guy (so far); Emily IMO, is going to be the boss.  Her way or no way.