Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--THE ORIGINAL! Starting April 17 2022

The guy in SD--Jibri--his 'fiancee' is not going to fit in there and it looks like she starts complaining as soon as she hits the ground.  I don't know why these people think that everyone is rich and lives in LA or can AFFORD to live in LA.

The little cutie that has the expired passport is a doll, but he's probably too young to be married.  And I think she lives in Iowa, so I hope he doesn't expect it to be a glamorous life.

The guy who lives in KC, hiding his 'wealth' from the woman--that sets off some big red flags.  His ex-partner is pretty and his kids are adorable.

And once again we have the older woman with a guy half her age . . .

And the one who got pregnant on a one night stand. . .

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

right.!

Same old themeSmiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To the one who got pregnant....BIRTH CONTROL!

At least this May-December couple is attractive, the others were horrible

Playing games by not showing your partner your real home is terrible. That would be a deal breaker for me and he overestimates his value. He's a jerk.

This season has a lot more attractive people, thank goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like crazy Ari and Bini the first go round, do not want to see them again.

Respected Contributor

Watched 1st episode last night

Emily and Kofi - remember Aryanna and Sherlon?  (He worked at a swingers resort). Same story. The women look like sisters 

The OCD dude who thinks he's as wealthy as Bill Gates. Get over yourself 

The DR young guy [Guillamo) and his girlfriend are adorable. I agree with his grandma's description of his lips 

Looks like an interesting season 

Respected Contributor

It was actually a pretty good episode last night.  However, I'm trying to decide who I dislike more--the OCD guy trying to hide his house/car or his fiancee.  What he did is kind of jerky, but she's acting like a brat.

I do like Guillermo and his fiancee (although I think she acts very immature).  The guy from SD and  his split pants?  Really?   You're not going to change before you go to the airport?  She reminds me of Jasmine (I think that's her name that moved to LA).  The fiancee that is.  Why do these people think that they are going to move to LA and become famous?  Or meet the Kardashians?  LOL!

The girl from Salina--she is really pretty and her fiance actually acts like a decent human, but having been to Salina, I'm wondering if he will ever settle in.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I didn't like crazy Ari and Bini the first go round, do not want to see them again.

I don't know why- but I could never stand Ari.... Maybe its the way she krinkles up her nose???  I don't know - but there's just something about her that is off-putting to me.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I agree, @colliegirls. Second go arounds I find are not as interesting. Even Singin. 

Respected Contributor

I really don't like Bilal.  I think he is a jerk, but I also think his fiancee is very shallow.

Jibri is going to get a rude awakening with HIS fiancee.  I think she came to the US to be 'famous'.  What is it with these people.

I was sorry Guillermo wasn't on last night--he's adorable.

Respected Contributor

Oh lordy where to begin.  LOL

Jabri - Immature with a girlfriend that only wants big city and big lights.  He can't afford her and how the heck is he going to support her?  I like his mom though.

Balil andShaeeda.  OK, I'm fine with his joke and it did prove his point.  Seems she is totally focused on material things. (I like his ex-wife, she reminds me of Alecia Keys.)

Yves and that man child.  Oy!  Her, I really like.  I think she's sweet and a terrific mother.  Naive as all get out because he wants a MOM not a wife.  And he can figure out how to install his own bidet!

Kobe and that woman - Don't like her, like him. Let the man see his son first!  I'm so glad we got to see her underwear on tv.  Not!

Kara and Guillermo - Her - go away.  She's a party girl control freak and rude making fun of him being a "toddler".  He seems nice and genuine.