Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

Natalie is something else--there were 2 witnesses (Mike and Sara) to her behavior--Mike could have verified what Natalie said and I believe Sara.

Amira looked so bizarre.  She really overdid the fillers in her lips.  But I think there is something else to the story--and I think she is a liar.  The thing about Andrew telling her that he wanted her to get pregnant as soon as she got to the US was a version of what happened.  He told her he wanted kids soon, but he certainly did not say that he wanted her pregnant as soon as she got to the states.  She may have been telling somewhat the truth when she said he didn't text her when she was detained in Mexico.  We saw him calling consulates, but we did not see him texting her.

Tarik and Hazel's part was just boring.  Who cares.

Honored Contributor

I agree with what you all have said about the tell all. I think that Tarik has some sort of problem. Something is not quite right with that man. The way he was acting is off. I understand there are different lifestyles some people desire to participate in, but as for him personally, he was acting very strange. It's as if he gets a kick out of the women fighting over him in a sick way.

@Mmsfoxxie  I don't believe that Rebecca has lost but maybe 20 pounds lol. Just a guess. She definitely doesn't need surgery except maybe to her brain because she's crazy!

I think Amira is being dishonest too. She's very thin. Isn't she? Maybe she's lost weight though she was never big.

They could have done the tell all in 1 special instead of 2. Anyone else think Mike was acting very odd also?

Respected Contributor

I think Mike was just over it--I don't think he and Natalie were together at the point of the tell all, but contractually they had to appear.--that's just my opinion though.  There was no affection between them.

Also--I started the new thread for Happily Ever After.

Esteemed Contributor

Those pounds that Rebecca lost? Looks like Mike found them.