Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

Sorry I did not mean to post the Larissa info on this thread. I thought I was on the old thread.

I don't know about this new group of people.They aren't very exciting are they? Their endings seem pretty predictable. I don't understand why Tarik would go for Hazel having another woman either. Especially right when she enters the country and they haven't even established their own relationship. Something wrong with that picture.

Rebecca having Zied's pic on her credit card and buying him a gaming system reeks of stupidity lol. I don't understand who in their right mind would want to go out on the town after a 30 hour flight either. I've been on some all night flights and it was torture.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, I've got Tarik's number already.  He just wants to be on the show and the more outlandish the sl the better.  

Rebecca and Zied....now that's a picture!  He still looks like a slob.  But evidently Rebecca is so proud of him that she has to tell their story and show his picture to every she meets.  As my mother used to say (not about me, lol), "you don't have a pot to pi*s in or a window to throw it out of". He's giving orders before he even gets here!  Where does Rebecca get so much money from?  Investigating must be a very lucrative business in these COVID-19 times.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm only about 2/3 through the episode, but my brain kind of got stuck on "My uncle is my cousin".     Whaaa?    I probably don't even want to know.

The guy with the parents - that was a little weird.  Why not let him meet her when she arrives and then you get to meet her when he brings her home?   My feel was that they were trying, right off the bat, to make sure they don't end up in bed together.

The Jovi and whatever her name is - Wow, she's a tough one.   

Is the Tarik/Hazel situation the same deal from a few seasons ago?  Or was that his brother?  I haven't seen them together since when the brother came to Thailand to meet his brother's girlfrien, a couple years ago, so I cannot remember who is who.   

Honored Contributor

Anyone remember the couple, I believe she flew to South Africa with her son...she got pregnant, I think they either were going to or did get married, but seemed to fight a lot.... and that is the last I heard anything about them.   thanks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Russian girls they have on this year are horrible.  I think their conception of the US is as bad as when the people move to another country and have no idea of the culture or lving conditions.

@Mom2Dogs  the couple you are referring to is Tiffany and I can't remember his name, ETA--I think it is Ronald or something like that, but she came back to the US to have the baby, who is totally adorable.  She went back to SA after the baby was born, but we were kind of left up in the air as to what happened.  I don't think she wanted to live there because of the crime.  Actually, I think they started the spousal visa process.

Esteemed Contributor

Tarik and Dean are two brothers who were on Pillow Talk and they were really funny.  Then, they were taken off and replaced by Tim and Veronica (I think).....  There was some scandal about the brothers but I don't remember what it was.

As for Zied and Rebekkah - why doesn't she have her own place to live???  If she is going to stay with her daughter and boyfriend, then it should be "their" rules, not the rules of Zied... Sorry Zied.  When in America, you do as the Americans do.....  You can't decide what offends you.  That should have been all taken care of BEFORE you come to America and Rebekkah (I think that's her  name) should have straightened that all out with her daughter.... I like the boyfriend.  He will take care of Zied in short order.

I don't "get" these foreign people and also the Americans who don't understand the cultures of the countries BEFORE they make living arrangements.  I don't like Zied at all and I think Rebekkah is just a love-starved, lonely woman.  Three previous marriages that didn't work out??? What makes her think this one will??  She's already spent all of her money buying him what he wants.  Now, it's a video game???  Or whatever????   LOL  Just because he wants it?????  LOLOL

Respected Contributor

Every season I fast forward thru 1 couple. This season it's Tarik and Hazel. Although it's nice to see he's a good dad.  Last season was that guy that cheated on his skinny gf with black hair. Boring.

Jovi's gf is a gold digger.  Wants "all the finer things" but as someone who "does makeup" I'm betting she's all flash and no cash. Plus she's rude.

Brandon needs to move out. He's probably been working since he got out of high school, should have more $ than the $10k he spent traveling with the go go dancer.  He's 27 and still being breast fed by his mother and he doesn't seem to mind. 

I wonder if TLC wanted his parents to go to the airport for the helicopter mom effect.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Tarik and Dean are two brothers who were on Pillow Talk and they were really funny.  Then, they were taken off and replaced by Tim and Veronica (I think).....  There was some scandal about the brothers but I don't remember what it was.

As for Zied and Rebekkah - why doesn't she have her own place to live???  If she is going to stay with her daughter and boyfriend, then it should be "their" rules, not the rules of Zied... Sorry Zied.  When in America, you do as the Americans do.....  You can't decide what offends you.  That should have been all taken care of BEFORE you come to America and Rebekkah (I think that's her  name) should have straightened that all out with her daughter.... I like the boyfriend.  He will take care of Zied in short order.

I don't "get" these foreign people and also the Americans who don't understand the cultures of the countries BEFORE they make living arrangements.  I don't like Zied at all and I think Rebekkah is just a love-starved, lonely woman.  Three previous marriages that didn't work out??? What makes her think this one will??  She's already spent all of her money buying him what he wants.  Now, it's a video game???  Or whatever????   LOL  Just because he wants it?????  LOLOL

@sophiamarie  Tarik and Dean had a falling out because Dean wanted the spotlight on him and felt he was not getting it so he quit Pillow Talk. He was hilarious but that's extremely childish of him. He's supposed to be living in the Philippines now but who knows what's he's actually doing though he claims to have met his true love there.

Don't foget Rebecca had a girlfriend too LOL in addition to her multiple failed marriages. When does she even time for a man? You're right, I think she's one of those people that just can not stand to be alone.

My daughters had a friend who's mom would meet someone and would be married to them briefly afterwards. She admitted to not wanting to be alone but ended the marriages for ridiculous reasons like the husband not doing yard work. Years later her daughter told my daughter that her mom went to a shrink and they diagnosed her with some type of disorder lol. I think it was narcissistic personality disorder. I don't know much about it but it sounds like something many of these folks have.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli   thanks for the update!

Esteemed Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Every season I fast forward thru 1 couple. This season it's Tarik and Hazel. Although it's nice to see he's a good dad.  Last season was that guy that cheated on his skinny gf with black hair. Boring.

Jovi's gf is a gold digger.  Wants "all the finer things" but as someone who "does makeup" I'm betting she's all flash and no cash. Plus she's rude.

Brandon needs to move out. He's probably been working since he got out of high school, should have more $ than the $10k he spent traveling with the go go dancer.  He's 27 and still being breast fed by his mother and he doesn't seem to mind. 

I wonder if TLC wanted his parents to go to the airport for the helicopter mom effect.

@scatcat 

I love the way you put that about Brandon. I was going to post that he's a Mommy's boy but you worded it so much better. She's a head case when it comes to her baby boy.