Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@colliemom4, it probably was staged.  I think each group tries to be more outlandish than the last group, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed that we didn't get to see Tarek and Hazel. It looks like they'll be on next week. Him going along with her being bisexual doesn't seem like it's going to work.

Rebecca living with her daughter and that entire situation is a mess waiting to happen.

I wonder how Natalie will like living with Uncle Bo? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I guess it's mean to say this because I don't know him personally, but Uncle Bo gives me the heebie jeebies.  I wouldn't want to live with him either.  On the other hand, I think Nathalie has nerve saying she won't stay there with him.  Where is he supposed to go?  

Honored Contributor

I don't know what to think about a lot of this new season.  As to the returning folks - looks like their relationships are still hot messes.  The tall guy w/the Ukranian girl again - I just thought that was done.  Rebecca & Zied, I also thought that one was done and both had moved on.  Guess that's what I get when I do my own thinking.   Smiley Very Happy

The new peeps - what we've seen so far doesn't look promising.  Are we really scraping the barrel at this point?  Who knows.  I'll keep watching for now.

Valued Contributor

Natali and Mike - he needs to send her back.  This nonsense - "are you going to be nice to me"  huh????  The guy is paying for you to come to the US; he gave you a ring that you threw back at him; he took you to Paris; he puts up with your extremely shrewish behavior.  

I don't see what Mike sees in her - surely there are beautiful women in Washington that would love to be with him.  

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Natali and Mike - he needs to send her back.  This nonsense - "are you going to be nice to me"  huh????  The guy is paying for you to come to the US; he gave you a ring that you threw back at him; he took you to Paris; he puts up with your extremely shrewish behavior.  

I don't see what Mike sees in her - surely there are beautiful women in Washington that would love to be with him.  

I agree. She talks like she has lockjaw and is super controlling. Now that he's on tv, I'm sure he can find plenty of women. She's nuts 

Honored Contributor

Natalie's eyes drive me crazy. How long will it be before she starts talking about wanting a baby non stop? I wonder why these two even got back together.

Esteemed Contributor

Am I the only one who has noticed that Mike has no butt? Absolutely none, flat as a pancake.

Regular Contributor

I think Mike would have a better chance at a relationship with his hair stylist.  They definitely can communicate with ease.  Natalie is going to be a nightmare to have in the US.

Respected Contributor

@bayflwc  I totally agree.  The hair stylist is from that area and is  used to rural living.  

@colliemom4  you are usually pretty aware of spoilers--do Mike and Natalie get married?  I know the previews show her  with only one day to go and they aren't married.  Personally, I don't like her and wouldn't mind if she went back to the Ukraine.