Valued Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm going to give it a whirl but the first time Rebecca makes that face...ya know that mouth thing she does....I'm out. That or if Mike's girlfriend's eyes start bulging like they're going to pop out of her head, whichever comes first. 

@shaggygirl Oh, you know they'll be doing that. 

Respected Contributor

Ugh--I forgot Hazel and Tarik are going to be on.  The synopsis says something about someone's parents rules--that'll be interesting.

Respected Contributor

Just a few short hours!

Respected Contributor

the Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

[ Edited ]

I'm in - looks like we will have the prerequisite platinum blonde from the

Ukraine, the older woman/younger man drama, etc. (too old to tote an egg????)   And the new wrinkle of Tarik having to share his wife with another woman.  uh okay !

Told my husband that we had to eat early so I can have everything all finished in this end of the house so I can hibernate in the other end and watch "my" show.   He just grinned, he'll be watching our Chiefs play.  Go Chiefs!     He will get to know my new group, too, just like the others - whether he likes it or not.  Smiley Very Happy  He cannot believe Angela, he said she is bigger than life (in more ways than one).   And, of course, the twins and Kalina and Chantel and their "exposures".  

As far as the Family Chantel, I certainly couldn't watch it either but accidentally clicked on the Pillow Talk Family Chantel on my DishGo app and it is hilarious.  Check it out.   

Honored Contributor

gonna be another "train wreck" with these new couples, but, I'll watch cuz I'm just as "crazy"😉.

Respected Contributor

Farm Boy and Bayou Boy both seem too normal for the gals they have picked, should be fun for the mamas....

Looks like Zied has cleaned up his act a bit and looks like Rebecca is still into the "ink".  Would be hilarious if her latest tattoo really meant something totally different than she thinks Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

How is Rebecca ever going to spend time with Zied if she's always gone managing that chicken place? It sounds like the guy from Louisiana isn't around much either.

Respected Contributor

Cajun Boy is living his best life and that relationship is going to implode.  I like the Farm kid.  He seems very normal and so do his parents.  But the girls that are coming to marry them--I think we've got another case of women who have a very different idea about what the US actually is.

The season actually looks pretty entertaining.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, if you're talking about farm boy as being the one with the mother who calls the gynecologist to discuss her son and his girl friend's possible need for birth control,...nope, that's not normal.  He actually sat there and allowed the conversation to continue and didn't utter a word.  This mom is going to be worse than Colt's mother.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@DrKelli, if you're talking about farm boy as being the one with the mother who calls the gynecologist to discuss her son and his girl friend's possible need for birth control,...nope, that's not normal.  He actually sat there and allowed the conversation to continue and didn't utter a word.  This mom is going to be worse than Colt's mother.

@Mmsfoxxie  When I watched how the mom calling the gyno acted overall I thought this has to be staged.