Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

[ Edited ]

@scatcat wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I must have missed the puppy part. Mike raises them or Paul?

@colliemom4 

Brandon. And I don't recall them being small puppies. They were too big for the small cages. Makes me so sad.  

Paul had a German Shepard in a cage too. 

@scatcat  Thanks for responding. I missed it. I've been experiencing quite a few interruptions during several episodes recently. It is sad about the dogs but having owned the breed of dogs I have for over 30 years I've seen many unfortunate things in the way dogs are bred and sold.

Even show dogs are often gotten rid of them once they've won all the prizes they are capable of winning and their owners no longer have use for them. It's shameful. Many of these people know nothing about animals and shouldn't have them much less be breeding them. There are some good breeders out there but there but I've met plenty of bad ones.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I've often wondered what it's like if you are famous and miss being able to go out into the world sometimes and not be bothered by fans.

Not about this situation AT ALL.  Just wanted to make that clear.

Anyway, I wonder if there are famous people who have been able to go out and about with a mask on without people even knowing they are in their midst.   I can only imagine that if I were famous that would be pretty neato. 

I know, I think too much.  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt  Funny that you say that because she was wearing a mask but my brain just blurted out, "Elizabeth?"  She turned and said, "Yes??"  Not to toot my own horn, but I am amazing at spotting celebs.  I kept our chat kind of quiet so as not to draw any attention to her, but I can only imagine how frustrating it could be getting stopped and bothered by people like me when all you wanna do is get in and out.  She was super about it.  I like when celebs are nice.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I've often wondered what it's like if you are famous and miss being able to go out into the world sometimes and not be bothered by fans.

Anyway, I wonder if there are famous people who have been able to go out and about with a mask on without people even knowing they are in their midst.   I can only imagine that if I were famous that would be pretty neato. 

@chickenbutt  Funny that you say that because she was wearing a mask but my brain just blurted out, "Elizabeth?"  She turned and said, "Yes??"  Not to toot my own horn, but I am amazing at spotting celebs.  I kept our chat kind of quiet so as not to draw any attention to her, but I can only imagine how frustrating it could be getting stopped and bothered by people like me when all you wanna do is get in and out.  She was super about it.  I like when celebs are nice.

Oh, I so agree on both things - those people who will be so obnoxious and I also really enjoy when celebs are nice!   I've been lucky in that all the celebs I've met over the decades have really been nice people.   I don't act all weird, either.   If I ever met Cher, I'm not so sure how well I'd handle it, but I'd still give it my best!!   Smiley Happy  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   I remember you telling us that you live near Elizabeth.  That's so cool that you not only saw her, but spoke with her as well.  I enjoyed your story!  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh, I so agree on both things - those people who will be so obnoxious and I also really enjoy when celebs are nice!   I've been lucky in that all the celebs I've met over the decades have really been nice people.   I don't act all weird, either.   If I ever met Cher, I'm not so sure how well I'd handle it, but I'd still give it my best!!   Smiley Happy  Heart

@chickenbutt   Yeah, Cher would absolutely make me freak out and come across as an idiot.  A friend of mine in Hollywood is a dancer and toured with Cher many years ago.  My friend said she was very, very nice to everyone.  My friend is still dancing professionally (on DWTS, Masked Singer, etc.) and has toured with Pink, Taylor Swift, etc.  When asked who the nicest to work for was, my friend said Taylor Swift.  TS flew all her dancers on a private jet to some island somewhere for some fun after their tour.  Now THAT'S nice!!  Enjoy your day!

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   I remember you telling us that you live near Elizabeth.  That's so cool that you not only saw her, but spoke with her as well.  I enjoyed your story!  Thanks for sharing.

@Citrine1 Thank you!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I am so glad I DVR these shows because after the show Unexpected comes on (don't watch) saw on my list another 90 day came on after that show. We see Julia make it to the farm. Seems they had a pair of rubber boots for her & telling her how to feed the animals. The parents & Brandon have jobs outside the house & have a friend that tends to the animals while at work. Seems they want Julia to do this job & she seems not to like the farm. She is use to city life in her country. Don't these women have jobs in their country & saved up a few dollars, they expect the men to take care of all their needs. Understand they did leave their jobs to come over. Hope once they get their green card they can work & be more independent but that will take awhile. Alot of foreigners think Americans are rude (which some are) but watching these women they are rude too. Wish they would have googled their b/f's addresses so they could see where they live & the town. They were so surprised but they have been dating these men for months til they got permission to come over. 

Honored Contributor

Here's a pic of Mike's home in Washington. What a pretty area. I don't see anything scary about it as Natalie claimed.

mike's home.PNG

Valued Contributor

He just picked the wrong woman.  She is a city girl and I suspect its going to be too lonely and boring for her.  There is no one around and she's used to being surrounded by neighbors, shops, busyness and noise.

Honored Contributor

Mike's land is beautiful! Natalie has a twisted mind so maybe it looked like a horror movie to her since it was dark....no city lights that she might be used to.  I hate to give her any slack, though, cause she has an evil spirit.  She's the type that gives so called religious people a bad name.  

@colliemom4, was it you that reported that they actually get married?  If they do, it won't last once she finds out that her tantrums won't change Mike.  In fact, it seems to make him more stubborn.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)