Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@DrKelli wrote:

Is anyone watching any of the Discovery plus shows?  There are so many past people that I absolutely loathe (Big Ed, Danielle, Mohammed etc), that I cannot bring myself to pay for the extra.  I have a hard enough time with the current seasons.

Yeah, I have no interest in paying more money for another service especially since this one is taking a lot of shows away from the tv channels to this service.  I pay enough already, for cable, and it's offensive that they are doing it like this.

I'm not familiar with Danielle or Mohammed, as I think I must have started after at least one season, and I can also do without Little Ed.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

Ha!  Well, if one of you reads her book, maybe you will share the tea.  These people want to nickel and dime people off of their 15 minutes of "fame".  Reality people are not really stars, IMO.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Ha!  Well, if one of you reads her book, maybe you will share the tea.  These people want to nickel and dime people off of their 15 minutes of "fame".  Reality people are not really stars, IMO.

@Mmsfoxxie  I thought it was funny as well. It will probably go straight to the bargain bin if ever published.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

First question. Where, why and when did you get those ginormous boobs?  And why are you showing them off like that? Oh wait, that was 2 questions. But..the answer to 2nd question is obvious......advertising to help sell my book. 

LOL

Respected Contributor

I probably WON'T enjoy the tea--I would never spend money on anything ANY of these people wrote.  I get enough of them once a week.

Respected Contributor

2nd to last show for the season tonight! Will they or won't they? Mike and Natalie, of course!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

First question. Where, why and when did you get those ginormous boobs?  And why are you showing them off like that? Oh wait, that was 2 questions. But..the answer to 2nd question is obvious......advertising to help sell my book. 

LOL

According to youtubers a lot of these people are on  "Fans Only" it is not "G" rated lol from what  they are saying.  She will probably be on that with people like Larissa.  She is so hard to listen to that I usually change the channel when she is on.  Actually this season I have not sat through a whole show.  I come to the forums to see what I have missed and my youtube people lolSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Seems most of this episode was about Yara giving birth. I look forward to the 2 week tell all specials. Andrew appears to be a real creep. I guess he gets up and leaves.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 I'm looking forward to the tell alls this season too.  Pretty sure Mike and Natalie have broken up.  Andrew was always a tool in my opinion.  Amira definitely dodged a bullet.  I was so pisst when he was talking to his mom and sister about Amira not coming.  Those women had no business talking about her that way.

I was trying to figure out when Mylah was born--it had to be in the summer sometime because they were talking about how hot it was.  I can't believe they didn't get a bigger apartment.  Maybe they have by now.

And Happily Ever After starts in 3 weeks!  But Angela and Mahkul are back and I could do without them.