Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

[ Edited ]

i think Amira is a drama queen. "He's trying to control me" boo hoo, she a big girl and should be able to face him and say what she's thinking and get answers, if she want's to. Andrew is being dramatic too. He could have stayed and heard her our and defended himself, if he could. TLC shouldn't let Amira call the shots, on who's in the group.

i think they breezed over the reason, stephanie and ryan/harrison, couldn't be there. I demand more info!Woman Wink

i think mike is already fed up with natalie. she should start packing.

Honored Contributor

Rebecca before and after lipo procedure. Should have done it on her booty too lol.

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

I think she needs a better doctor or a better girdle.  Or maybe both......  Personally, I don't see any difference, except in her posture.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I think she needs a better doctor or a better girdle.  Or maybe both......  Personally, I don't see any difference, except in her posture.....

@sophiamarie  Yeah. A lot of people online seem to think these pics are fake lol. I don't see much of a difference either. On the tell all she claimed she will continue to drop weight. How will that happen?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I gave up on the show several weeks ago but on a whim recorded the tell all and watched it awhile ago. I thought Rebecca looked like she piled on more poundage not took some off, her hair looked awful, her eyes looked pinched and her face was bloated. Plus whoever did her top lip put more more filler on the left side (as you are looking face on at her) than the right. 

Andrew has the same hair as Rebecca.

Brandon is still a wimp. 

Mike & Natalie are still boring. Actually they all are. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Yeah. A lot of people online seem to think these pics are fake lol. I don't see much of a difference either. On the tell all she claimed she will continue to drop weight. How will that happen?

@colliemom4   She could start by dropping that pizza and then the ice cream, etc......

She's wearing the same clothes in both pictures.  In the second pic, her top is tucked in and looks tighter.  She doesn't seem to have a waist either.  I don't really see any difference in her size, except her position.  Her butt does stick out but if you cover it with your hand, she looks exactly the same, except for the posture...... JMO of course  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Edit:  Sorry - I meant to say "posture".... I don't know why I said "position".....  I know you knew what I meant.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Edit:  Sorry - I meant to say "posture".... I don't know why I said "position".....  I know you knew what I meant.....

@sophiamarie  Yes I knew what you meant.

Esteemed Contributor

Also, I wonder how long production is going to let Amira whine about everything before shutting her down.

Has she smiled at all this season? Probably not, her specialty is droning on pathetically in that whiny voice about anything and everything. 

Though being that I didn't watch the last few shows before the tell all perhaps I missed a smile or some drop of laughter or joy. 

Respected Contributor

That after picture of Rebecca also looks like she has a shaper on.