Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

[ Edited ]

Just in case someone didn't read it on the other thread I started, Mike and Natalie, Brandon and Julia, and Jovi and Yara will all be on the next season. They will join Angela and the others. TLC suddenly announced it yesterday. What can Mike and Natalie's storyline be? I hope it's not as bad as this last one!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  I can't even imagine what Mike and Natalie's storyline will be--haven't they split up?  Maybe that's what the storyline is--but if they split before this year, she will have to return to the Ukraine because her marriage wouldn't have been long enough to get a green card.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4  I can't even imagine what Mike and Natalie's storyline will be--haven't they split up?  Maybe that's what the storyline is--but if they split before this year, she will have to return to the Ukraine because her marriage wouldn't have been long enough to get a green card.

@DrKelli  My only guess is that it will be about their short marriage and break up. There are rumors that she's living in Seattle now. I wonder if they are staying married so she can get a green card or she's just staying here like Larissa is. She wasn't married to Colt for long either yet she's still here. Now she's claiming she's going to marry Eric, but I think they're doing whatever they do strictly for attention leading to money.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's the feeling I have - wait to divorce so that she won't get kicked out.    I know she's not terribly popular and I'm not her biggest fan, either, but I feel badly for her because he just seems so closed up that if everything doesn't go his way he shuts down.  Meanwhile, she needs to discuss the problems and he's just not willing.

Respected Contributor

Natalie did NOT deserve all that ****** from Mike.  I liked him at first but boy did he turn out to be a real jerk.  The stupid condescending faces he makes makes me want to smack him with a board. She is a little quirky, but she did give up everything to move here to be with him and he just pooped around being a jerk and not talking.  I do feel bad for her, I think she tried way harder than him.

Respected Contributor

The previews say that we will find out why Mike was so hesitant to marry Natalie.  I agree that he is a jerk, but I don't think SHE'S that great either.

Esteemed Contributor

Mike is just a chunky dullard.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl most of the people on this show are dull.  I wouldn't be friends with them IRL.

Honored Contributor

Natalie's been in Florida. She gets around lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hahahahaha!  @shaggygirl @Never heard that one before.  Chunky Dullard.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)