Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@DrKelli  Andrew has been posting threats to beat up David ( of David and Annie) just because David posted that he was rooting for Amira. He's done it several times, so David posted that Andrew is suffering from mental health issues lol. I read the baby was born in September so that's definitely summer in New Orleans. I don't care to see Angela again either!

Honored Contributor

Found out that the man on the show is not Jovi's bio dad. His dad worked off shore too and has served time for dealing drugs.

Respected Contributor

Also--during Mike and Natalie's wedding--did anyone else noticed the guy standing in the distance by the fence?  I wonder who he is and why he didn't join the small group.

And that doesn't suprise me about Andrew--he's just a jerk.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Also--during Mike and Natalie's wedding--did anyone else noticed the guy standing in the distance by the fence?  I wonder who he is and why he didn't join the small group.

And that doesn't suprise me about Andrew--he's just a jerk.

@DrKelli  It looked like someone doing yard work in a close up pic I've viewed. Andrew's mom claims Amira broke up with him because he wouldn't give her money.

Esteemed Contributor

I read somewere that Jovi and Yara are living it up, travelling, etc.,   Seems they have plenty of money.... He has a good paying job and she is doing some youtube stuff....  

Honored Contributor

It was odd that the whole last hour was the Jovi and Yara show.  Glad she and the baby came out of it ok.

Early on, for the wedding, wow she looked amazing.  Her hair and make up were stunning and the dress was beautiful.

I hope he grows up.

The one in Belize (Stephanie?) - what is wrong with that girl!!    The guy, not unlike the former guy, is of one mind.  I'm sure I don't need to spell it out here.   Then they show him making out with his local girlfriend, so he lied about them just being friends and all that.  I think she is fully onboard with him getting out and getting those riches for them and their family.   duh!  Stephanie, you're an idiot.   So needy.  I've known needy people but she takes the cake.

The French lady - glad she's back and hope she is ok.   She went above and beyond, with no help from him, and she's better off w/o him.  MUCH!

(Ok, so it doesn't want me to post.  Says to correct the highlighted errors - nothing is highlighted - and that I've flooded the board w/more than one post in 3,600 seconds.  Uh, this is the first post I've made here today.  Will keep trying)

Respected Contributor

Amira didn't look like she was hurting for money.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Amira didn't look like she was hurting for money.

Amira to me is all flash no cash.. She's 28, uneducated and living with her parents.  Maybe she has more $ now since being on the show.

Harris knew the camera was on him when he kissed and hugged his baby mama.  I'm sure the whole family wants him to go to the land of milk and honey.  He's so blatantly obvious it has to be staged.  Stephani's bar is so low, you'd think she could find someone in the US.  it has to be scripted 

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 I'm looking forward to the tell alls this season too.  Pretty sure Mike and Natalie have broken up.  Andrew was always a tool in my opinion.  Amira definitely dodged a bullet.  I was so pisst when he was talking to his mom and sister about Amira not coming.  Those women had no business talking about her that way.

I was trying to figure out when Mylah was born--it had to be in the summer sometime because they were talking about how hot it was.  I can't believe they didn't get a bigger apartment.  Maybe they have by now.

And Happily Ever After starts in 3 weeks!  But Angela and Mahkul are back and I could do without them.

@DrKelli wrote:

@colliemom4 I'm looking forward to the tell alls this season too.  Pretty sure Mike and Natalie have broken up.  Andrew was always a tool in my opinion.  Amira definitely dodged a bullet.  I was so pisst when he was talking to his mom and sister about Amira not coming.  Those women had no business talking about her that way.

I was trying to figure out when Mylah was born--it had to be in the summer sometime because they were talking about how hot it was.  I can't believe they didn't get a bigger apartment.  Maybe they have by now.

And Happily Ever After starts in 3 weeks!  But Angela and Mahkul are back and I could do without them.

@DrKelli   Anyone else tear up a little the baby was born???!!!  Okay, so here's my little rant.  So Yara is seen leaving the hospital in a wheelchair holding the newborn.  Then they walk, what, through an alley or somewhere then have to cross what is probably a busy street, so Gwen can get a look at Mylah??  Methinks hospital rule is patient is wheeled out to waiting vehicle. It just didn't look right to me.  

Respected Contributor

I personally think Natalie should have moved back home.  Mike is a bit of a jerk and nothing special at all, and they are just too different.

Jovi had better get his act together. 

Andrew is a creepy control freak, and let's hope Amira stays away. 

And Stephanie?!  There is something mentally wrong with her I think  She either looks high or drunk all the time.  Her mannerisms drive me insane, and she talks to these men like they are little children.  Another creepy one.