Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

[ Edited ]

Yara has her own online store now. I don't see the appeal in any of the outfits.

Edited to remove retail link

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yara has her own online store now. I don't see the appeal in any of the outfits.

I thought the long-sleeved dress in taupe (although I don't go for browns) was kind of cute.  Would I wear any of it?  Nope.  I'm in my 60s and I don't go for tight/short stuff.  But I guess the outfits were cute for young folks.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I thought the long-sleeved dress in taupe (although I don't go for browns) was kind of cute.  Would I wear any of it?  Nope.  I'm in my 60s and I don't go for tight/short stuff.  But I guess the outfits were cute for young folks.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt  I understand what you are saying. I don't know any young people that wear those type of clothes though I'm sure some do. I think she's a pretty girl. Too good for that horse mouth Jovi. Cat LOL

Frequent Contributor

I normally don't pay attention to commercials; they other day I watched a commercial for Amazon, I swear, there a guy in a segment of that commercial that looks exactly like Zied, he does speak a word or two with no accent.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

How strange, When in Ukraine, Mike couldn't get enough of Natalie. Natalie throwing that ring is not the problem. Mike has told her he doesn't love her and isn't interested in getting married. 

She needs to pack up and go home instead of trying to make this relationship something it isn't. Natilie: he is no longer into you.

Natlie told Mike she is "much pretty than you." No way will Natalie live that kind of life with Mike. Who would? He lives in a shack in the middle of no where. Not many women could. And Mike even wanted to keep his uncle living there. 

Neither are a prize!

Trusted Contributor

@msclassylady717    I saw the commercial also - and thought it was Zied !!

Frequent Contributor

Stephanie immediately called Ryan's cousin Harris as soon as they broke up. She asked to stay three or four days until she left Belize. 

As aggressive as she is in seeking men, I find it hard to believe she never even captured one and in her 50's. She looks good, but she has nothing going for a marriage to Ryan or Harris. She's obviously going through "change of life" and grasping at straws. 

Valued Contributor

I worry about Stephanie.  Is she bipolar?  Who comes on so intensely - buying all those gifts and she cannot be alone once the fiancee left.  She is so rip for the fleecing.

Both she, Rebecca and Angela ought to get a clue that young men want to have children which you cannot provide.

Trusted Contributor

Ref:  Natalie and Mike......Mike wouldn't have to 'push me away' but one time and I'd be gone and never look back !  Have some pride, woman !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the audience saw the so called cheating but I tend to believe Mike, that nothing happened.  Natalie is one of those people who, once they put something in their minds, nothing can change it.  I am so sick of hearing her talk.  It's difficult for me to listen to that strong accent, especially since she speaks very fast.  Her apology is so phony.

I have no words for Stephanie except to say she's a mental case.

Julia looked so cute in her wedding dresses, especially the second one.  Boy does she have a figure!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)