Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@sophiamarie 

When you posted this...

<< Oh, and then she GIVES him her mother's ring to give back to her when they become engaged???? Is she for real????>>.....

I cracked up laughing.........made me think how annoying grateful my DH would have been if *I* had presented *HIM* with the very nice and not-small diamond engagement  ring that he gave me.

That TV show should not be giving guys any greedy, cheap ideas when it comes to romance!!

Respected Contributor

How about when Stephanie says to Ryan "don't lose this watch, I know you have a tendency to lose things"

He's not losing them, he's selling them 

Trusted Contributor

It's kind of sad Stephanie has to resort to bribing somebody for affection. 

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

When she "gave" Ryan that ring, he looked at it and I could see him saying to himself "hmmm, I wonder how much I can get for this"...  I swear.....

As soon as she leaves Belize to go home, he'll be at the pawn shop.  He'll tell her he lost it or he got robbed or something and she'll believe him.  Oh, and why does he need all those watches anyway???  Especially one that cost her $3,000.......  There is something seriously wrong with her.

I still think this show is set up for some of the "actors"....  JMO but surely it isn't real.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Jessa9 wrote:

It's kind of sad Stephanie has to resort to bribing somebody for affection. 

@Jessa9   He's a child too...... Notice he took a picture of the meal that was placed in front of him.... He  never saw food like that before???  LOL  Lobster tails, etc....  She paid for everything... What does she see in him anyway?  

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

How about when Stephanie says to Ryan "don't lose this watch, I know you have a tendency to lose things"

He's not losing them, he's selling them 

Oh wow, I missed that line.   Yeah, duh, Stephanie!  If she doesn't get that he's selling stuff, she's just not paying attention.

I did hear when he said that he would rather have the money than the gifts and I was not surprised by that at all!  Smiley Very Happy

When she handed him that ring that was her mother's I was kind of surprised.  I watched as he gave it a very good look-over and my only thought was, well, that will be on the market soon.   Not such a bright thing to do, Steph!   SMH

Respected Contributor

I thought the same exact thing when she handed him the ring.

Honored Contributor

I saw a pic of Brandon kneeling down proposing to Julia on a beach. This was supposedly taken in 2019. They must be married now.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   How did you get to that youtube channel re: the veneers????   It's not for me - its for a friend...... I don't watch that kind of trash.... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   How did you get to that youtube channel re: the veneers????   It's not for me - its for a friend...... I don't watch that kind of trash.... LOL

@sophiamarie  Veneers? I'm confused.