Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@scatcat wrote:

Hazel, Yara and Natalie all believe everyone in America lives like the Kardashians. They come from the slums, "do makeup" and expect a palace.

So Brandon doesn't have enough $ to move out now, but will in 3 months when they get married? Or are they going to live on the farm?

Tarik and Hazel are boring 

I thought their "farm" was a puppy mill for German Shepherds. That's what they showed at first...beautiful big dogs in small wire cages to breed and sell. Farm? Can't wait till Mom hands ruskie girl a pooper scooper and tells her to start shoveling. I could hear those poor dogs barking in the background the whole time they "toured" the "farm". No shared bedroom and then hounds barking their heads off all night.It won't take 90 days for this disaster to unfold.

Frequent Contributor

Natalie, Julia and Yara are the embodiment of what Russian/Ukrainian women are looking for when they come to the US.

The TLC could not have done any better by portraying the greed and need for a Green Card no matter what.  All three are two faced contriving and otherwise unattractive emotianally. I don't know why these men even bother with them. There are tons of women here in the US.

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

Hazel, Yara and Natalie all believe everyone in America lives like the Kardashians. They come from the slums, "do makeup" and expect a palace.

So Brandon doesn't have enough $ to move out now, but will in 3 months when they get married? Or are they going to live on the farm?

Tarik and Hazel are boring 

I thought their "farm" was a puppy mill for German Shepherds. That's what they showed at first...beautiful big dogs in small wire cages to breed and sell. Farm? Can't wait till Mom hands ruskie girl a pooper scooper and tells her to start shoveling. I could hear those poor dogs barking in the background the whole time they "toured" the "farm". No shared bedroom and then hounds barking their heads off all night.It won't take 90 days for this disaster to unfold.

@silkyk 

OMG! a I just flashed back to those poor dogs smashed in the cages. That makes me sick to my stomach. That's abuse.  

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, yes, I'm seen her from the first drama inflated segment.  Her mother is so different from her.  It looked like each room was about four steps from the other....a shoebox, lol.  I'm expecting her to explode next week.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was glad to get some insight as to what happened with Tarik and his brother's relationship.  I'd heard it was about one getting more attention than the other on the show(?).  Anyway, I doubt that we have the whole story.. Whatever happened to blood being thicker than water?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I must have missed the puppy part. Mike raises them or Paul?

Respected Contributor

Okay!!!  It happened just like I predicted!!!!  I was in Costco a little while ago (unnecessarily buying stuff I already had) when I turned the cart around and spotted ELIZABETH!!  Even with her mask on, I spotted her.  I played it very cool...didn't say her name out loud or draw any attention...just made it like two friends who bumped into each other and were catching up.  She was so nice!  We chatted for a few minutes and she let me take our picture so when I can figure out how to get a picture from my phone onto this Forum I'll do it.  Anyway, I asked where Ellie and Andrrrrrei were (I said his name correctly), she said they were home.  I told her I'm a big fan and often wondered how much of the show was scripted.  She said, and I quote:  "Well......it IS a TV show."  Anyway, she is very pretty and quite thin.  We wished each other a Merry Christmas, and I semi-joked saying "I'll see you around again, that's for sure."  She made my day!!!  Driving home I was thinking how I couldn't wait to hop online to tell you guys.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Okay!!!  It happened just like I predicted!!!!  I was in Costco a little while ago (unnecessarily buying stuff I already had) when I turned the cart around and spotted ELIZABETH!!  Even with her mask on, I spotted her.  I played it very cool...didn't say her name out loud or draw any attention...just made it like two friends who bumped into each other and were catching up.  She was so nice!  We chatted for a few minutes and she let me take our picture so when I can figure out how to get a picture from my phone onto this Forum I'll do it.  Anyway, I asked where Ellie and Andrrrrrei were (I said his name correctly), she said they were home.  I told her I'm a big fan and often wondered how much of the show was scripted.  She said, and I quote:  "Well......it IS a TV show."  Anyway, she is very pretty and quite thin.  We wished each other a Merry Christmas, and I semi-joked saying "I'll see you around again, that's for sure."  She made my day!!!  Driving home I was thinking how I couldn't wait to hop online to tell you guys.

Well, that's pretty cool!  Thanks so much for sharing.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've often wondered what it's like if you are famous and miss being able to go out into the world sometimes and not be bothered by fans.

Not about this situation AT ALL.  Just wanted to make that clear.

Anyway, I wonder if there are famous people who have been able to go out and about with a mask on without people even knowing they are in their midst.   I can only imagine that if I were famous that would be pretty neato. 

I know, I think too much.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I must have missed the puppy part. Mike raises them or Paul?

@colliemom4 

Brandon. And I don't recall them being small puppies. They were too big for the small cages. Makes me so sad.  

Paul had a German Shepard in a cage too.