Trusted Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE-THE ORIGINAL--DECEMBER 6, 2020

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4, I've got Tarik's number already.  He just wants to be on the show and the more outlandish the sl the better.  

Rebecca and Zied....now that's a picture!  He still looks like a slob.  But evidently Rebecca is so proud of him that she has to tell their story and show his picture to every she meets.  As my mother used to say (not about me, lol), "you don't have a pot to pi*s in or a window to throw it out of". He's giving orders before he even gets here!  Where does Rebecca get so much money from?  Investigating must be a very lucrative business in these COVID-19 times.

Foxxie  Rebecca is a manager of a fast food place now.  She bought him the game thing because he has to wait a few months before he gets his green card. and she didn't want him to get bored. I' m sorry but the age difference between those two is ridiculous!  She has a son around Zieded age.  

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9, yes, it is ridiculous to be involved with someone your child's age.  And as she gets older, he'll still be in his prime and she'll look like a prune.  Surgeries can only do so much.  Zied needs to be practicing his English so that he can easily get a job.  I'll admit he seems to speak better now than before.  Hope that game doesn't hinder him from job hunting since his history doesn't show much job history.  Rebecca is in for a repeat of what she went through before.

I think I was confusing Rebecca's job with her best friend's job.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie   No, you weren't confused.  Rebecca used to work for her friend and was, in fact, a private investigator.  Why she went from that to managing a fast food place is beyond me.  She seems to have had many jobs -- none of which are related. But then, she has been involved with many men too.  Maybe she's easily bored.  

Honored Contributor

John Yates leaked that Jovi and Yara are married. They got married back in Feb.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  wow all Yara did was complain the whole time, this next episode she doesn't want to stay 1 night at Jovi's Mom's house. The last couple I would think they are married. He is a party guy. 

Respected Contributor

Saw a clip Zied does make it here & Rebbecca is pulling off his huge upper arm tattoo & she got him play station. She is treating him like a child. She use to work as assist private detective doesn't do that anymore. She is still in debt with her last marriage, she has been married 3 times. She has blanket, charge, mugs etc... with his picture on it doesn't that seem like what a teenage would do? The one that scares me is Brandon & Julia, his parents are crazy, the put him on Farmer's dating site & Brandon doesn't stand up for himself. All I know is that I am watching this mess and loving it. LOL

Respected Contributor

upper arm tattoo bandage off 

Frequent Contributor

I too could not believe she was getting him a gaming system to use for while she's at work so that he doesn't get bored.

Well, if I were her I'd have him cook meals, do laundry, get projects done around the house and learn English. I'd buy a learning software and or some other type of subscription to do that. Getting the language skills up and running would really help him when applying for jobs. But video games?

Natalie is such a fake...don't even get me started. Whoever Bob is booting him out of the house is plain WRONG. He's not coming back even though Mike said it's only for a couple of weeks. Poor guy was packing up his pictures. She looks really scary and crazy to me. Her mom can't wait to marry her off. To anybody. The way mom was acting in the previous show was also extremely unnatural and pretentious. And why on earth is mom calling her daughter Natalie (in Ukranian) if it is Natalia? Why americanize the names for the cameras?

Yara has a predator look written all over her face. Brandon is just a trampoline for her to get to someone richer, nicer, from a big sophisticated city. I laughed when she complained about the streets being smelly and dirty and how she alluded to her "european mentality". Haha.

Julia also has a green card written all over her. She kept saying that she came to America. I guess she's in for a surprise when she sees that she has to live on a farm and not in the nation's capital. I do agree with Brandon's mom. Her house and her rules. Let's see what this girl is made of and why she wants to come here. If she helps out with pigs and horses then she's worth it.

I was kind of shocked that the second girl Tarik spoke with (Minty) also did not mind to have a relationship with a woman. What are the odds of that? of the fact that both women he starts talking to are into women? as well as men?

Rebekkah looks very tired and very old. She needs a different hair color and more sleep. Maybe less smoking too. Those Zied items all over her house are so cheesy. He's going to drop her as soon as he gets a GC. This is pitiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the reason Rebecca looks older than what she claims is because she has very pronounced jowels for a woman her age. Maybe it's a hereditary thing. 

I keep getting distracted by that wart on her face, wondering why she doesn't get that taken off.  At least she isn't constantly doing that "thing" where she chews the inside of her cheek making her mouth go sideways.

She has a certain sweetness about her (imo) so hope she isn't being taken for a ride by Zied. 

Valued Contributor

Rebecca - she doesn't have the money to get a place to live with Zied - teaming up wtih her daughter is a bad idea.  However, she does have the money to get more tattoos???   I'm beginning to think she might be addicted to tattoos - why so many?