Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

[ Edited ]

Re the airport "dance", I told my husband exactly the same thing.  He would have been swarmed by security thinking at the very least - he was high on something.  But he was in such wonder of everything at the house - there was no need for her to snap at him for opening the closet doors.  I would have been curious as well coming from his surroundings to hers.     Of the two, I like him better than her. 

Don't know who is more annoying, Leida or her sister.   Tough choice, and the rest of the family is on the way.  The little boy was cute, and did seem to enjoy his breakfast. Smiley Wink

Could Larissa have complained more about the heat?   And wasn't she wearing a leather skirt?  Hey, in Vegas - cotton is your friend.  Or gauze.. haha

Feel sorry for catboy's mom.  She obviously has problems but really, he left for the airport and didn't even say goodbye.  Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

I missed 1/2 of it because company stopped over .... I mean who stops by on my "guilty pleasure" evening -- guess they didn't get the memo😉😉😉

I tuned in later but only made it to when the couple (mexican girl) was going to dinner at her fiancés friends.

The only thing I remember was seeing the hostess had my Blue Floral lace Temptations as her buffet dishes (good taste😁).  

I'm going to see if it's on demand.

Esteemed Contributor

He lives in Vegas and doesn't have A/C in his car???  What about where they live??  No A/C there either??  In Larissa's defense, if he didn't tell her about the heat, how would she know that LV is hot and dry, dry, dry......She is such a pretty girl but I don't think they are going to make it.  I still think he is controlling - the way he talks to her.

I think he looks better with the beard.  He looks more mature, if that's the right word.

Should be interesting....

Honored Contributor

I laughed when the gal from Indonesia wanted to stay in NYC but the guy said they were going to PA because it was too pricey!

Respected Contributor

So far, not liking these people. Noone stands out and that's probably the reason why I can't remember names already.  I'll try my hardest to get them straight.

Where was security when the Samoan guy was stripping and doing his dance?  C'mon.  Why would anyone embarass their fiancee in an airport and not in private?  Who tattoos their knees?  Creepy.

Leida and her sister Reyna. are so annoying.  She has to follow her all the way to U.S.?  Then she kept repeating you're not doing it proper at least 10 times?  She's going to be a piece of work.  I don't know how they are going to live together.   

As for mamma's boy, that should be fun w/the mother living there.  He needs to cut the apron strings and get his own apt. especially if he's going to get married.

Fernanda and Jay are ok so far except for his ex's girlfriends panties being found.  He should have gone through the drawers first.  DUH.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they guy that lives in Vegas mom is depressed or suffering from some sort of mental health issues, and his fiance is so selfish! He should have made plans for him and the fiance to live elsewhere.

The gal with the Samoan guy has a very strange family. I don't think the guy is a prize, but they treat him like ******.

Both of these couples families are overly involved in their lives.

Respected Contributor

Ladies who watch this show can you answer a question please - I record 'new' episodes but it seems to me every time I watch a so called new episode it has lots of repeats from earlier shows then a new bit at the end.  Getting very confused - is it just me who finds this very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Why does the rich girl who obviously loves being pampered want to come here with a guy who is not rich.  She does not seem to be madly in love.  Where is her sons  dad?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Why does the rich girl who obviously loves being pampered want to come here with a guy who is not rich.  She does not seem to be madly in love.  Where is her sons  dad?

@sunshine 919  Good question, and I can't believe the mess the guy she came here for lives in. My suspicion is that things in Indonesia must not be as good as she claims.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  Good question, and I can't believe the mess the guy she came here for lives in. My suspicion is that things in Indonesia must not be as good as she claims.

It will be interesting to see what her parents have to say.