Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

I think I like this group least of all of the groups that have been on. I realize it just started but I don't hold out much hope for it to become much more interesting.

Respected Contributor

I just read that Paul and Karine were not asked to continue in the series.

This group isn't very likeable.  Like not one of them--except maybe the Russian girl, but those two are sooooo young!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

This group isn't very likeable.  Like not one of them--except maybe the Russian girl, but those two are sooooo young!

@DrKelli  That's interesting about Paul and Karine. About a week ago I read that they were considering not returning. Yeah probably because they were fired lol.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  Great news!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Do any of these men know how to impress women?  They talk about how "hot" these women are and yet they do nothing to impress them.

@sunshine 919  Haha!...and that's what makes the show!  At least 50% of the time. 

All of the men want hot & sexy women...yet they are all losers.  No decent job, no idea how to impress a woman, they look like slobs and or live with their mothers over the age of 30.  At least George Costanza was funny!  These men are just sad & creepy!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  Great news!

@mousiegirl  I hear that. LOL.

Hey, I saw a giant stuffed Christmas mouse this weekend and thought of you. It was so cute. I know you love Christmas and since you are mousiegirl you came to mind.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli  Great news!

@mousiegirl  I hear that. LOL.

Hey, I saw a giant stuffed Christmas mouse this weekend and thought of you. It was so cute. I know you love Christmas and since you are mousiegirl you came to mind.

@colliemom4  I do have stuffed mice, mostly very small that Primitives by Kathy makes, in various themes, most are Christmas, and a "couple" with their arms around each other. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Two scenes absolutely convinced me that they were staged by the producers.  

(1) Finding a previous girlfriend's underwear in a drawer, and the guy  bringing his new dearly beloved into the home with no bed to sleep on.  

(2)  The Samoan guy taking off some of his clothes in the middle of a major airport, doing an insane and not-very-talented dance, WITHOUT being immediately arrested by airport security and sent to jail.  That  type of bizarre  behavior just isn't tolerated in security-conscious airports these days, unless some VIP or two  arranged to allow it first, right?

Those scenes make me think the whole series is one big fictional farce.........so much for "reality" TV.

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1  I agree.  

I could have done a better dance than the guy from "Samwa".  That was ridiculous and uncalled for.  She just stood there instead of just smacking him.  LOL

The underwear.  Why would someone's underwear be there anyway, unless she was living there.  In that case, there would be other things belonging to her, right???  My question is:  Is it clean underwear, or worn underwear??????  THAT is the question.

I really don't want to know the answer.......

Isn't it ironic that all these people have friends or relatives, who are much smarter than they are - always trying to convince them that they might not be doing this for the right reasons?  Why weren't these conversations had before the foreign person came over here?  First they come over here, and then there's always a board meeting.  Go figure...

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@novamc1  I agree.  

I could have done a better dance than the guy from "Samwa".  That was ridiculous and uncalled for.  She just stood there instead of just smacking him.  LOL

The underwear.  Why would someone's underwear be there anyway, unless she was living there.  In that case, there would be other things belonging to her, right???  My question is:  Is it clean underwear, or worn underwear??????  THAT is the question.

I really don't want to know the answer.......

Isn't it ironic that all these people have friends or relatives, who are much smarter than they are - always trying to convince them that they might not be doing this for the right reasons?  Why weren't these conversations had before the foreign person came over here?  First they come over here, and then there's always a board meeting.  Go figure...

@sophiamarie  How about the woman in the airport calling out to the guy's girlfriend after the dance saying to let her know if things didn't work out between them. Like he's a real prize because he did that silly dance! LOL!