Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

They are all crazy and not one of them is going to last.  Larissa & Leida are the worst and the screaming!  They think they are both in control of the apts they are living in and it's not theirs just because they moved in.  Noone is married  yet. 

3 hr show next wk?  Oy.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

They are all crazy and not one of them is going to last.  Larissa & Leida are the worst and the screaming!  They think they are both in control of the apts they are living in and it's not theirs just because they moved in.  Noone is married  yet. 

3 hr show next wk?  Oy.

If it's 3 hours they usually have one of those stupid live shows but we'll see.

Respected Contributor

I read the gossip sites but think all this was filmed a few months ago so I kind of know who is married but I don't want to spoil it for anyone unless I write spoiler. Or I could be reading rumors, who knows. I wonder what happens when they marry then get their green card, can they divorce or have to wait for divorce. If any of them marry I don't think their marriages will last.

Esteemed Contributor

The women this time are the worse!!! Olga is the only female that strikes me as somewhat normal.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I read the gossip sites but think all this was filmed a few months ago so I kind of know who is married but I don't want to spoil it for anyone unless I write spoiler. Or I could be reading rumors, who knows. I wonder what happens when they marry then get their green card, can they divorce or have to wait for divorce. If any of them marry I don't think their marriages will last.

@sissel  I have read about some of them being married as well. I think they said you have to wait 2 years after you get a green card to divorce.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

3 hr show next wk?  Oy.

If it's 3 hours they usually have one of those stupid live shows but we'll see.

I was thinking the same thing.  When I DVR'ed it there wasn't even a description of what the show was about but we know because we saw the previews.

I don't like Shaun Robinson or Michelle Collins for those live shows.  They need to get someone who is professional and those 2 aren't in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

I'm the foreigner in my marriage and I have to admit that watching this show kind of makes me feel better about myself and I point out to my husband that at least he didn't end up with one of these weirdos from the show. Cat LOL

I don't like any of these couples. They're all so dysfunctional. I realize that's what makes great reality TV but I don't see any of these couples working out. They may get married but I doubt it'll last.

Larissa is so annoying. In a way she reminds me of Anfisa in that she expected to come to the US and live a life in luxury. Colt seems a bit strange but at least he doesn't let her have things her way and he's more realistic when it comes to money.

I can't stand Leida either. I have no idea why she left Indonesia if her life was so great and she lived in a mansion with maids. It seems like she just wanted to come to the US to become a doctor. She doesn't seem to realize that just because she was a doctor in her home country doesn't mean she can be one in the US. I've read plenty of stories about people who had PhDs and when they came to the US all they could get was a job as a greeter at Walmart. Your home country's education may be nothing in the US.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sissel  I have read about some of them being married as well. I think they said you have to wait 2 years after you get a green card to divorce.

@colliemom4  As far as I know they can file for a divorce at any time. Initially they're issued a conditional green card, which is valid for two years. Shortly before the two years are up they then have to file paperwork to prove that they're still married and that this is a legitimate marriage (they have to provide evidence of a relationship such as bills with both of their names on them, letters addressed to both of them, tickets from trips they've taken together, etc.). If that is approved, they get the green card that is valid for ten years.

If they file for a divorce while they still have a conditional green card it could impact their status and they may not be allowed to stay in the US.

Respected Contributor

I read that one couple got married but I don't want to be a spoiler so I won't say who but I will say I doubt it will last as well as I doubt any of these couples will last or even make it to the alter. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

I'm the foreigner in my marriage and I have to admit that watching this show kind of makes me feel better about myself and I point out to my husband that at least he didn't end up with one of these weirdos from the show. Cat LOL

I don't like any of these couples. They're all so dysfunctional. I realize that's what makes great reality TV but I don't see any of these couples working out. They may get married but I doubt it'll last.

Larissa is so annoying. In a way she reminds me of Anfisa in that she expected to come to the US and live a life in luxury. Colt seems a bit strange but at least he doesn't let her have things her way and he's more realistic when it comes to money.

I can't stand Leida either. I have no idea why she left Indonesia if her life was so great and she lived in a mansion with maids. It seems like she just wanted to come to the US to become a doctor. She doesn't seem to realize that just because she was a doctor in her home country doesn't mean she can be one in the US. I've read plenty of stories about people who had PhDs and when they came to the US all they could get was a job as a greeter at Walmart. Your home country's education may be nothing in the US.

I couldn't have said it better about Leida or Larissa.

I don't like Kalani either for some reason.  I think it's her attitude.  Can't put my finger on it and Aselu is so immature even after apologizing.

Jay and Ashley seem to be the only normal ones.

I've heard of many people coming to the U.S. w/degrees also (M.D. I've heard most of) and not being able to become a dr. here and I think that's what Leida expects to do but it might be a long time in doing so.