Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

@dulwich wrote:

Ladies who watch this show can you answer a question please - I record 'new' episodes but it seems to me every time I watch a so called new episode it has lots of repeats from earlier shows then a new bit at the end.  Getting very confused - is it just me who finds this very frustrating.

I think they do at least 2 hours of repeats before the new one.  I know sometimes it is confusing.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Ladies who watch this show can you answer a question please - I record 'new' episodes but it seems to me every time I watch a so called new episode it has lots of repeats from earlier shows then a new bit at the end.  Getting very confused - is it just me who finds this very frustrating.

@dulwich  Previous episodes are run before the new episode each wqeek, so have to set your recorder for a later time.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Who tattoos their knees?  Creepy.

The men in Samoa tattoo most of their bodies.  Their tats are beautiful and interesting.  It is part of their culture.

If you every go to Samoa, or even Hawaii, you will see the most beautiful tattooed bodies ever. 

Respected Contributor

I will have to say that some of these people are very unlikeable--Colt and Larissa, for example.  That whole situation looks like a trainwreck waiting to happen.  Her lie about being able to cook is going to be discovered pretty quickly.  Her breakfast looked gross to me--the eggs looked raw. gag.  She also seems to be a control freak.

I wonder why Leida didn't have a fit when her parents' luggage was being loaded into the car.  That is another situation that I think is going to trainwreck.  Or it should.

Olga and Steven were really cute--but what kind of a job does he have that he can afford to take 2 months off.  DId he say he was a server at a restaurant?  I wonder why they didn't by a crib and exactly where was the baby carrier seat they picked out?

I actually feel sorry for Fernanda--she is 19 and is no way ready to move that far away from her family and be married.  He's a tool for thinking she is in love with him and wants to be married--he's never at home and she doesn't have anything to do!!

Ansuelo (or whatever his name is) seems to be remorseful, but I wonder if he just isn't here for the green card.  Kalani's daddy is gonna bust his chops if he gets out of line.

Jay and the blond--that's another one I don't get.  I can't see that one lasting either.

Honored Contributor

Most all of the "supposed Amish" characters on that show  are simple and maybe even mentally challenged.  I really doubt, besides the one who modeled for an income, that any of them keep or have jobs.  

The old fat lady is just disgusting...she had health issues one season  from her unhealthy diet and eating all that jar meat she eats( just gross!) yet she looks bigger than ever in the promo commercials. She is not too bright either.

if you enjoy watching a carnival side show....  this show fits the bill.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden--wrong show--this thread is for 90 Day Fiance--the new season.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I will have to say that some of these people are very unlikeable--Colt and Larissa, for example.  That whole situation looks like a trainwreck waiting to happen.  Her lie about being able to cook is going to be discovered pretty quickly.  Her breakfast looked gross to me--the eggs looked raw. gag.  She also seems to be a control freak.

I wonder why Leida didn't have a fit when her parents' luggage was being loaded into the car.  That is another situation that I think is going to trainwreck.  Or it should.

Olga and Steven were really cute--but what kind of a job does he have that he can afford to take 2 months off.  DId he say he was a server at a restaurant?  I wonder why they didn't by a crib and exactly where was the baby carrier seat they picked out?

I actually feel sorry for Fernanda--she is 19 and is no way ready to move that far away from her family and be married.  He's a tool for thinking she is in love with him and wants to be married--he's never at home and she doesn't have anything to do!!

Ansuelo (or whatever his name is) seems to be remorseful, but I wonder if he just isn't here for the green card.  Kalani's daddy is gonna bust his chops if he gets out of line.

Jay and the blond--that's another one I don't get.  I can't see that one lasting either.

I am still trying to get their names straight.  The rich girl is spoiled however this older guy who says he loves this girl, honestly he didnt even take the time to clean his house are you kidding me.  He is disgusting.  She should take her son right back to Indonesia.  To me it is totally disrespectful to bring your soon to be bride or anyone for that matter to a mess like that.

The guy from Samoa really is young and truly acts his age.  Why is this 30 year old woman with him.  It seems like she has never lived on her own.  They do not seem affectionahte with each other at all.  It does not seem she can take care of her baby by herself.  Not sure what is going on there.

This guy who brought the young girl from Mexico.  He seems like he has no idea how to have a girl friend.  His house is a mess too.  What is his job anyway.  Then he goes out and dances with another woman.  

Catman and his mom I don't understand that situation at all.  He shows no affection towards her.  I am beginning to wonder what the Americans agendas really are.

The guy from jamaica is so cute but again young.  She looks much older than him.  She had a look of concern from the time his visa was approved.  I would think if you have lived in a neighborhood for a while you would know if someone of color is going to have a problem where you live.  None of these people seem to have thought of anything.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli    Several posters were discussing the come back of the Amish show... thus why I commented.  Perhaps you missed that....

Respected Contributor

No--I didn't miss it--and then someone asked that if everyone wanted to talk about the Amish show--they needed to create a different thread.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli    Several posters were discussing the come back of the Amish show... thus why I commented.  Perhaps you missed that....

I think I posted something about Breaking Amish when I was talking about the ridiculous shows I will watch.  And Breaking Amish and 90 Day are two of them LOL.  When Breaking Amish starts again we can start a thread just for them lol.  I am sure there will be a lot to discuss.  Jeremiah alone would be a thread in itself. LOL.